Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpoksEyebrows

Phoenix Of Ab's

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet? She is new and has not yet generated any FRs and the info on the website is only basic (no height given).

I could phone and ask but I'd rather get the info from another punter, though ABs are more than welcome to enlighten also, if they wish.

Thanks.

Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet? She is new and has not yet generated any FRs and the info on the website is only basic (no height given).

I could phone and ask but I'd rather get the info from another punter, though ABs are more than welcome to enlighten also, if they wish.

Thanks.

Phoenix is 162.5 cm tall. 

Direct client feedback to the on site maids has been 100% positive. Phoenix is a very attractive, very 'street wise' girl from Sarrrrrrrffffff London. 

Phoenix is 162.5 cm tall. 

Direct client feedback to the on site maids has been 100% positive. Phoenix is a very attractive, very 'street wise' girl from Sarrrrrrrffffff London. 

That's 5 feet 4 inches for those of us old enough to prefer imperial measurements!! :)

Ha ha but 10.16 cms sounds more impressive. x

Ha ha but 10.16 cms sounds more impressive. x

4 inches is hardly impressive for any measurement.

Try dilating x you'll be glad of that measurement x

Thanks.

Was about to ask the same question. Very pleased to hear she measures in at 162cm. Look forward to visiting her soon :)

and btw, what height is Dollar??

I am happy to address these questions on here but as I am sure the moderators would agree, you will get a quicker response if you email us. Dollar is 5'3". x