Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pierrebleu

Afterglow

4 posts in this topic

After a pretty indifferent punt the other day, I did at least get a tender and affectionate cuddle for the last 15mins of my appointment. She cleaned me up and I invited her to lie next to me. As I was lying there I was thinking this was so much better than the sex, just caressing, stroking, fondling, little gentle kisses and almost made the whole visit worthwhile.

There is nothing worse than after cumming than the girl getting up, chucking you some tissues, whilst she wipes her crotch and starts dressing herself.

So girls, please let us wind down tenderly.

Call me an old softy.

5 people like this

You old softy ;)

So am I...

1 person likes this

Absolutely.  its also part of the reason I prefer longer bookings.

After a pretty indifferent punt the other day, I did at least get a tender and affectionate cuddle for the last 15mins of my appointment. She cleaned me up and I invited her to lie next to me. As I was lying there I was thinking this was so much better than the sex, just caressing, stroking, fondling, little gentle kisses and almost made the whole visit worthwhile.

There is nothing worse than after cumming than the girl getting up, chucking you some tissues, whilst she wipes her crotch and starts dressing herself.

So girls, please let us wind down tenderly.

Call me an old softy.

Ha ha, I had just that last night and loved it, plus lots of hugs when we parted ways......

Although when I read the title I thought you are going to talk about how skin glows after sex, eyes twinkle and you have a smile on your face that nothing seems to wipe it.  But later you are back to reality and think: 'darn, I liked those earlier moments'.