chikiboy

Parties!

13 posts in this topic

Hi All

What has happened to the parties? all of them seem not to be running. does anyone have any idea why or can anyone make a suggestion as to where to attend a party? i am desperate.

not running? which ones aren't running?

LMP is now The Phoenix Club...Pam's Parties is still running I think, there's LSAP .....

Hi All

What has happened to the parties? all of them seem not to be running. does anyone have any idea why or can anyone make a suggestion as to where to attend a party? i am desperate.

Why are you so desperate Chicki ?

Why not start your own......... Vistaprint do some nice invitation card designs.... 

Seriously though.......  parties these days are all well and good.... but not the safest option for discretion.... 

There is a man called Smiths.... he only has to open his cake hole and the word "party" spills out.....

why not ask him?   ;)

1 person likes this

Is this a different one? Kim's parties.

http://www.sexmachinekim.com/

griffon, this is the site for what are now generally know as London Sex Parties or LSP and now organised by Rebecca Ryder. 

Regards,

davidgood

Hi All

As you have posted this in the main forum area you could be looking for parties anywhere in the country. 

In the Midlands you will find them at the Private Club, Retro Walsall and now the Tudor Lounge.

In London there is still LAPC, LSAP, Phoenix, LSP and parties at Sutton such as Debbies and Fuck Club.

Still plenty of choice.

Regards,

davidgood

I find it difficult to understand how Phoenix call themselves a swingers club. I would agree they do "parties" but they are definetely not a swingers club though do they do this to get round the brothel laws?

I find it difficult to understand how Phoenix call themselves a swingers club. I would agree they do "parties" but they are definetely not a swingers club though do they do this to get round the brothel laws?

If they are advertising as a swingers club then its off topic.

TPC a swingers club? No. They clearly just say it.  Call Trading standards and complain.  Record the call. @JKay They do say it but it is not true.  That makes it off topic?  Yikes, this place is tough.

TPC a swingers club? No. They clearly just say it.  Call Trading standards and complain.  Record the call. @JKay They do say it but it is not true.  That makes it off topic?  Yikes, this place is tough.

If a business is trading as legit, same goes for legit massage providers, if its not on offer in its advertising then its not right to out them to the world, ie the Police or the local council or what ever, they may or may be not offering services other than what's officially advertised but that does not mean we can out them, in this case they have chosen to run as a swingers club and not as paid for sexual services.

From our rules about posting;

Off-topic posts - this includes but is not limited to:

• Male service providers: anyone who is not 100% female, both physically and genetically
  • Swingers/dogging
  • The street scene
  • Anyone who does not openly offer sexual services, such as legitimate massage providers

All those venues / providers mentioned above are in London, the only party available for us northern lads is provided by the occasional trip from Hush Parties to Manchester (I think they normally operate from Birmingham).  We desperately need a day-time party scene in Leeds / Manchester / Sheffield.  Or is it a well kept secret?  Anyone have any suggestions?