Scorchin

100,000 FRs

17 posts in this topic

FR 90,000 was posted on April 23, 2009.

FR 95,000 is about to be posted.

Which WG will offer a free punt to the punter who successfully guesses the date when FR100,000 is posted>

Entries, if a willing (in all senses of the word) WG agrees, by January 1 ,2010

Which WG will offer a free punt to the punter who successfully guesses the date when FR100,000 is posted>

July 21st 2010.

01/08/2010

My in depth analysis (pure guesswork) tells me you are 10 days out Tony.:confused:;)

Hmmmmmm, I think this should be a Sweep with £1 an entry and I will then pay the Lady, for an hour's pleasures, for you out of a selection to the taste of the lucky winner!! :confused:;)

Anyone interested?

Ha, I worked it out the same way as you did Smiths, only to scroll down and see your answer.

I'll go for July 22nd, 2010, just incase Galahad's a day late in putting it up. :confused:

Huh! I opened this thread to see which twitching and impoverished wreck had managed to write so many :confused:

Hmmmmmm, I think this should be a Sweep with £1 an entry and I will then pay the Lady, for an hour's pleasures, for you out of a selection to the taste of the lucky winner!! :confused:;)

Anyone interested?

Ghenghis there is a discrepantcy here, the latest FR is number 94,998 but on the Field Report Stastistics page its says there are 92,988 since FRs went online, as a Mod can you confirm are we sticking with the 94,998 figure even though it 2,000 more than the reality.:D

Huh! I opened this thread to see which twitching and impoverished wreck had managed to write so many :o

I was wondering which girl had seen so many punters, she must surely be getting a bit sore by now? :confused::eek::D

The higher number is correct and represents the total number of reports submitted. Reports which were deleted before the software was modified to retain a record of them are not accounted for in the statistics.

Ghenghis there is a discrepantcy here, the latest FR is number 94,998 but on the Field Report Stastistics page its says there are 92,988 since FRs went online, as a Mod can you confirm are we sticking with the 94,998 figure even though it 2,000 more than the reality.:confused:

FR 100,000 will be posted on the same day that SaSfan contributes his 10,000th post. :confused:

Hmmmmmm, I think this should be a Sweep with £1 an entry and I will then pay the Lady, for an hour's pleasures, for you out of a selection to the taste of the lucky winner!! :confused:

Anyone interested?

The higher number is correct and represents the total number of reports submitted. Reports which were deleted before the software was modified to retain a record of them are not accounted for in the statistics.

OK, it looks like we could have ourselves a sweep.

Will leave it to Ghenghis to outline the rules, but Galahad to keep an eye on him;)

Lou4fun will start the ball rolling with offering services to promote the sweep(& myself)

subject to payment by pay pal (Ghenghis, pm me we can both earn here )

All other ladies feel free to get involved as I can only cover Manchester and Im only 24.:D:D

Thanks for the clarification Galahad.

16 September 2010

[Ghenghis, pm me we can both earn here )

Not surprised that the thoughts of the first and only WG to respond are related to making money!!

Lou, you are supposed to offer a free (at least two hours so that even the fluffies are satisfied <sic>) punt to the sweepstake winner.

This is not a chance for you to develop a little on-the-side earner....

This is a real chance to show that WGs are not only interested in the £££££s but offer free punts to a worthy punter.

[Ghenghis, pm me we can both earn here)

Not surprised that the thoughts of the first and only WG to respond are related to making money!!

Confirming if nothing we are reliable

Lou4fun, you are supposed to offer a free (at least two hours so that even the fluffies are satisfied <sic>) punt to the sweepstake winner.

Satisfaction guaranteed

This is not a chance for you to develop a little on-the-side earner....

au contraire

This is a real chance to show that WGs are not only interested in the £££££s

Prostitute Lou4fun

1. One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.

but offer free punts to a worthy punter.

1. Having worth, merit, or value; useful or valuable.

2. Honorable; admirable: a worthy fellow.

3. Having sufficient worth; deserving: worthy to be revered; worthy of acclaim.

We are talking about guessing a date, not single handedly saving the realm.

I note no date has been entered for yourself :confused::D