CC57

Cleanliness Or Lack Of.

79 posts in this topic

I have just been reading a thread about cleanliness, or lack of. I have to say that I in my short time in this profession to have only come across a mild case of body odour a couple of times. One guy returned and I offered him a shower right away before even finding out if he was in the same state as the first time. He agreed right away and while I made him a cup of tea he scrubbed up. It is quite upsetting to recieve somebody into your space with such disregard or respect for you. Or I should imagine to turn up at his place to find unpleasant odours prevail. Even worse is to get down to the nitty gritty and be assailed by foul smells and worse. What is the worse unhygienic encounter you have come across? Ladies and gents.

I have just been reading a thread about cleanliness, or lack of. I have to say that I in my short time in this profession to have only come across a mild case of body odour a couple of times. One guy returned and I offered him a shower right away before even finding out if he was in the same state as the first time. He agreed right away and while I made him a cup of tea he scrubbed up. It is quite upsetting to recieve somebody into your space with such disregard or respect for you. Or I should imagine to turn up at his place to find unpleasant odours prevail. Even worse is to get down to the nitty gritty and be assailed by foul smells and worse. What is the worse unhygienic encounter you have come across? Ladies and gents.

Give it time.....

When you finally do meet that smeggy cock face to face as it was hidden on a seemingly very clean nice smelling man just lean back (well back <_<

), take a deep breath and remember...we feel your pain...then show him and tell him to go and wash it..with soap

My worst ever was a man I refer to as "porcelain cock"..because the smeg goo had covered  his entire bellend under his foreskin solidified due to the length of time it had been since he pulled his damn foreskin back I presume and when he wiped it off with his hand it came off in bits that kept their shape (imagine a sugared donut with slews of hardened icing falling off)...evidence of how long it had been crusting over I believe..no, I didnt suck it

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Yuk!!! Cut is best! Perhaps us circumcised guys should get a discount. :)

Another guy arrived stinking of BV..reeked out my hallway even though I slammed the door in his face AND the entire outside apartment building corridor. The stench hit my like a pan in the face as soon as I opened the door and I just stammered and slammed. He got a new phone number and made a booking at a later date and arrived smelling like a human. It turned out he worked in a fish processing or selling place and he had turned up to see me the first time wearing his work clothes. So thoughtful of him...took days for the stink to leave

Then there was the guy who started to sweat profusely and within about half an hour of the booking he already stank of BO then whilst in missionary he put both his hands up over my face to hold onto the head board and his wet pits started dripping onto my face grrrr

1 person likes this

Im  leaving this thread now...I dont want to double my post count in one morning 

1 person likes this

I make it a point, when I arrive at every punt, to have a shower.

Its good manners and proves to the girl you are fresh and clean and I always feel dirty after traveling on the London Underground.

No, no's.

No hot water, in winter!!, only happened to me once. It took a lot of persuasion for my little man to rear its head, think of a tortoise retreating into its shell.

A filthy towel that stunk, dried myself on my vest.

No light in the bathroom, blundering round in the dark.

A Thai girl pouring half a bottle of Dettol into the bath, how to explain that nice piney aroma.

In summer, opening a bedroom door to be assailed by an animal stink, so strong you could almost chew it, bedding that had never seen the inside of a washing machine, shudder.

Some of the above punts, understandably, never reached a conclusion.

Most clients are absolutely fine, squeaky clean.

Very few are smelly, if they are I will certainly be telling them and showing them the shower.

Another guy arrived stinking of BV..reeked out my hallway even though I slammed the door in his face AND the entire outside apartment building corridor. The stench hit my like a pan in the face as soon as I opened the door and I just stammered and slammed. He got a new phone number and made a booking at a later date and arrived smelling like a human. It turned out he worked in a fish processing or selling place and he had turned up to see me the first time wearing his work clothes. So thoughtful of him...took days for the stink to leave

Then there was the guy who started to sweat profusely and within about half an hour of the booking he already stank of BO then whilst in missionary he put both his hands up over my face to hold onto the head board and his wet pits started dripping onto my face grrrr

Oh Chloe I am heaving at that. Jeez.

I did have one guy who was dripping sweat and after getting fed up reaching over for tissues to wipe his face he decided to use my pillow, eww.

Oh Chloe I am heaving at that. Jeez.

I did have one guy who was dripping sweat and after getting fed up reaching over for tissues to wipe his face he decided to use my pillow, eww.

An establishment I once worked at, when taking down the curtains to wash them, discovered that men had been using the backs of the curtains to wipe their cocks on. Another place found after chasing a strange smell for a while that men had been peeing into one of the vases with fake flowers in rather than walk to the loo. Ive regularly found chewing gum under the radiator at my work flat, guys are very clearly sticking their gum to the back of the radiator when Im not looking. I wish I could run and electric current through that damn radiator..that would stop them  ;)

I now do a room check every night, back of radiator, back of bedside cabinets, behind all things on the windowsills etc

Edited by Chloe Kisses

An establishment I once worked at, when taking down the curtains to wash them, discovered that men had been using the backs of the curtains to wipe their cocks on. Ive regularly found chewing gum under the radiator at my work flat, guys are very clearly sticking their gum to the back of the radiator when Im not looking. I wish I could run and electric current through that damn radiator..that would stop them  ;)

Do you not offer a tissue and bin when you see someone chewing?

Depends on what he's chewing.

An establishment I once worked at, when taking down the curtains to wash them, discovered that men had been using the backs of the curtains to wipe their cocks on. Another place found after chasing a strange smell for a while that men had been peeing into one of the vases with fake flowers in rather than walk to the loo. Ive regularly found chewing gum under the radiator at my work flat, guys are very clearly sticking their gum to the back of the radiator when Im not looking. I wish I could run and electric current through that damn radiator..that would stop them  ;)

I now do a room check every night, back of radiator, back of bedside cabinets, behind all things on the windowsills etc

I have just taken over my first work flat, I will be being vigilant with checks now. Yuck yuck yuck.

Give it time.....

When you finally do meet that smeggy cock face to face as it was hidden on a seemingly very clean nice smelling man just lean back (well back <_<

), take a deep breath and remember...we feel your pain...then show him and tell him to go and wash it..with soap

My worst ever was a man I refer to as "porcelain cock"..because the smeg goo had covered  his entire bellend under his foreskin solidified due to the length of time it had been since he pulled his damn foreskin back I presume and when he wiped it off with his hand it came off in bits that kept their shape (imagine a sugared donut with slews of hardened icing falling off)...evidence of how long it had been crusting over I believe..no, I didnt suck it

My gawd, how can any man let themselves go that bad and then decide to turn up to a booking, is beyond me. Some people just have zero respect! wtf.

Yuk!!! Cut is best! Perhaps us circumcised guys should get a discount. :)

Just because someone's cut doesn't mean you're any cleaner. Nothing wrong with normal unmutilated dicks as long as one keeps it clean n fresh everyday and especially more so if you're going to get intimate.

What's wrong with people? lol

I was reading your post whilst eating Chloe, and although it takes a lot to put me off my food, you just did.  Totally grossed out now. lol.

What annoys me is when a guy shows up is, I always take them to the bathroom so they can shower, and they still come out stinky.  Luckily it doesn't happen that often.  It's at these times I'm glad I only offer covered oral.

The worst willies are the uncut ones where the foreskin doesn't come down properly.They can't possibly keep it clean and I would have thought it would diminish sensation. Why their parents didn't take them to get it sorted when they were kids is beyond me and why as adults they don't think to get it sorted out is beyond me as well.

The worst one I have come across is several different guys who seemed to have anal leakage problems and left shit stains all over my bedding...both banned!

Now I've put my (uneaten) late breakfast to one side... Note to self to not read this kind of thread at mealtimes!

My worst punt so far was down to a few reasons

The wg was more interested in going on about her forthcoming trip to Paris with her boyfriend than our meeting. I hope for his sake she had a shower first...

She had come straight from her day job - obviously hadn't changed and when we started getting up close and personal there was an overwhelming smell of piss down below. Add that to the sight of bits of bog roll on her fanny and well somehow I lost my appetite for reverse oral - an instant punt killer for me.

The final straw was her refusing me OWO :blink:

I'm almost paranoid about turning up squeaky clean and smelling fresh, in fact at first I wouldn't even punt after work until I'd been home and showered, even though I'd more often than not have another shower when I meet the wg. I do go straight from work now but have a change of clothing & mouthwash with me - even though it sometimes means getting changed in the car... If I don't know the wg I'll let her know I'm arriving from work and make sure there is a shower available.

Edited by Burty
2 people like this

Most clients are absolutely fine, squeaky clean.

Thankfully this is very true, the stanky ones do stick in my memory though

Is it for me to offer or for them to request? Is it okay for them to just stick their chewy somewhere just because I didnt notice them chewing it and they want to sneakily get rid before I come back into the room. I feel the fault is with them not me. If they are alone in my bedroom whilst i get them a drink they can very easily find the packet of baby wipes sitting there in my cubby hole on my bedside cabinet. Can they not use one of those or just wait till I come back in the room and ask for one? I have an end suite bathroom, couldnt they grab a bit of loo roll?

Edited by Chloe Kisses

The worst willies are the uncut ones where the foreskin doesn't come down properly.They can't possibly keep it clean and I would have thought it would diminish sensation. Why their parents didn't take them to get it sorted when they were kids is beyond me and why as adults they don't think to get it sorted out is beyond me as well.

The worst one I have come across is several different guys who seemed to have anal leakage problems and left shit stains all over my bedding...both banned!

Oh god..anal leakage..whats WITH that anyway???? If they leak poogoop on the bed or chair then do they not already know this happens from viewing the inside of their own pants when they remove them of an evening. Its gross, not met with one of those for a long time now thankfully

Edited by Chloe Kisses

http://www.countrystoredirect.com/?gclid=CN-9zPKizcMCFWKWtAodKF8A1Q

Unfortunately whilst they have sections for most animals, punters are not amongst them, though using the horse one would probably do the trick, and you never know you could add it to yiour services and charge extra for it.

"porcelain cock"

love it!...... well I don't but you know what I mean!

Thankfully these creatures surface very very rarely.

:unsure:

I always try to have a shower a couple of hours before a punt (too give my hair time to dry ;) and have managed it on all but one occasion - that was an evening dinner date where I'd been out and about since first thing however I'd known that in advance and had made very shower the lady I was visiting had a shower so that I would be able to have a nice shower and get changed before we went out for food.

My one problem is I basically have a virtually total lack of smell so am a bit paranoid about do I smell or not.

It's the grotty teeth and lax oral hygiene that grosses me out the most. I think how the hell do people let their teeth get in that state?! There's plenty some guys could learn from Americans when it comes to oral upkeep! If it smells like something has died in their mouth then they're not doing anything that involves the use of it with me. It's so rude! Surely they can't be oblivious to their unkempt gob.

I've seen a few cheesy willies in my time. For heavens sake, if parents choose to not get their son circumcised teach them that they have to roll the foreskin back when washing it! And if it doesn't roll back it needs lopping off. Also, if one has a leaky tap penis then it's only polite to cover it up, rather than leaving a slimy cummy trail all over the place. It's not pleasant. Oh, and on penises, I wish guys would realise it's much more polite to pee BEFORE taking a shower, rather than expecting us to enjoy the taste of their post shower pissy penis.

Fortunately most gents are superb when it comes to hygiene.

1 person likes this

I think the issue is stinky men have no idea they are stinky! Like they become immune to it and can't smell themselves and noone around them who is brave enough to tell them.

I also think part of the issue is noone taught them how to wash properly, especially the cock and they go through life blissfully unaware. 

Yes, most clients are beautifully clean, but the manky ones stick in our minds!