Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crossfire

Bahrain

6 posts in this topic

Like most ME countries  punting poses  considerable hazards for  both punters and the WG alike.  Like Dubai  etc  WGs do frequent  hotel bars and agencies also  advertise on the internet.  The same hazards apply for there as do  here (bait and switch  etc).  The more upmarket the hotel  the more upmarket the ladies are who  work there (again same rules apply price often does not reflect  quality). Most 3* and below  will most certainly have WGs on the premises.  There has been warning about a government clampdown on the hotels after Ramadan last year  but they don't seem to have got round to it yet.

A popular  watering hole  with ex-pats is "Diggers' which is a rock bar.  The female clientele in this  bar are all Oriental  WGs of varying nationalities. They are not shy and you will be lucky  if you can sit drink and enjoy the band without being approached/pestered depending on your outlook.  Ladies will offer you  the choice of going back to your hotel, or going back to their working flat.  Yet again the relevant hazards are applicable, along with the fact  that you may well have to explain yourself  with hotel  security.

The cost of punting  in diggers is relatively cheap  in comparison to the UK, however the service can be mechanical.

Like most ME countries  punting poses  considerable hazards for  both punters and the WG alike.  Like Dubai  etc  WGs do frequent  hotel bars and agencies also  advertise on the internet.  The same hazards apply for there as do  here (bait and switch  etc).  The more upmarket the hotel  the more upmarket the ladies are who  work there (again same rules apply price often does not reflect  quality). Most 3* and below  will most certainly have WGs on the premises.  There has been warning about a government clampdown on the hotels after Ramadan last year  but they don't seem to have got round to it yet.

A popular  watering hole  with ex-pats is "Diggers' which is a rock bar.  The female clientele in this  bar are all Oriental  WGs of varying nationalities. They are not shy and you will be lucky  if you can sit drink and enjoy the band without being approached/pestered depending on your outlook.  Ladies will offer you  the choice of going back to your hotel, or going back to their working flat.  Yet again the relevant hazards are applicable, along with the fact  that you may well have to explain yourself  with hotel  security.

The cost of punting  in diggers is relatively cheap  in comparison to the UK, however the service can be mechanical.

Thank you CF for the  report . It sounds similar to the set up in Dubai& AbU Dhabi .

Very interesting this part " then spent over an hour walking around the area going into hotels. Each and every hotel I went into had hookers. Each and everyone one of them. One hotel I went to had a different pub on every floor for 4 floors. Each pub was full of hookers but each a different nationality. One floor Asians, one floor Indians, one floor Arabs and one floor African. It was just crazy, I never expected Bahrain to be like this. I went to at least 6 or 8 hotels checking them out and they ALL had hookers. It was just really shocking."   

georgem Link .

Thank you CF for the  report . It sounds similar to the set up in Dubai& AbU Dhabi .

Very interesting this part " then spent over an hour walking around the area going into hotels. Each and every hotel I went into had hookers. Each and everyone one of them. One hotel I went to had a different pub on every floor for 4 floors. Each pub was full of hookers but each a different nationality. One floor Asians, one floor Indians, one floor Arabs and one floor African. It was just crazy, I never expected Bahrain to be like this. I went to at least 6 or 8 hotels checking them out and they ALL had hookers. It was just really shocking."   

georgem Link .

Wish they had similar hotels in London & in Europe . It would be a fantastic set up if they had EE girls on another floor as well .

Maybe  EE girls head to Dubai.for richer pickings . ..

European girls  (both east and west)  tend to frequent higher end hotels from what I seen and witnessed, in the form of a rather  fat  Arab  in a bar at a good  hotel, surrounded by nubile young  European ladies.

European girls  (both east and west)  tend to frequent higher end hotels from what I seen and witnessed, in the form of a rather  fat  Arab  in a bar at a good  hotel, surrounded by nubile young  European ladies.

From what i heard from an ex trolly dolly who used to work for the Airline based there ( Gulf Air ) , the late Emir used to throw lavish parties for newly arrived  female European cabin crew and loved partying with them asking them to call him ( Jack) . One such female fell for his younger relative who was the prime minister at the time, but  Within few weeks the PM moved on to the next new arrival.. The said girl is now being kept busy in the burbs of Seattle by Jack Daniels ....

There are many tales of European girls moonlighting in the Gulf states as semi mistresses or kept ladies by the mega rich there .