Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoneyBadger

Northampton Con Artist

7 posts in this topic

FYI, please avoid MissClaudia14 from AW.

She does take your money and do a runner as others have claimed. Not only does she have the audacity to claim other punters abused her, she also uses real photos of herself.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2757007

Avoid at all costs.

Edited by HoneyBadger

Why did you go to see her considering her feedback already had an accusation of theft ?

Shame because it's a decent profile. You could discount one accusation as possibly malicious but there are several so thanks to the OP - I've blacklisted her.

Hiya guys yep can confirm, as got suckered also came in paid £120 2sec later another girl called jess and there pimp came in, asked wat I was doing there. Left to ripped of should of paid attention to feedback!

Pasefak, sorry about your experience.

I do think it is pretty rare.

Yes the fb should have alerted you but it takes time and experience of AW to become sensitive to the range of warning signs.

Reading other people's tips about what info on profiles or others' comments they use to rule out girls are plentiful on this and other forums.

There is certainly a thread with extensive evidence of the apparent problems with this provider if you look around.

she's not my cuppa tea. Thought it was a he at first