worldtraveller

Yourcompanionmodels - Experience?

4 posts in this topic

Hi -

I'm new to this, and have done quite a bit of research in the forum to learn about "the basics", agencies etc.

I came across yourcompanionmodels.com - which clearly seems positioned as upscale/elite - but interestingly it's never mentioned here, or in the list of agencies.

Photos are pretty high quality and perhaps give a good impression (?).

Any thoughts? Curious what you think. 

Thanks!

Interesting reading of their t&c's, if you booking and pay in advance and you cancel ...........

"A cancellation made by you for any reason within 24 hours of a confirmed Booking; we retain the right to charge you 50% of the price for the full Booking, in line with the prices shown on our website"

No genuine and honest agency would ever ask for payment in advance of the meeting!

Understood. Though to be fair they don´t seem to request that as a standard: "The price as displayed on the website is the amount of money that needs to be paid to the companion at the start of the Booking, unless you have paid the fee to us, acting as agent on behalf of the companion, in advance by transfer."

I might just inquire about it and see what they respond (can share if there's interest). 

Still weird there's not much to be found about it.