dude815

Thread Deletion

9 posts in this topic

Can a moderator please give an answer as to why the 'slim and naturally very stacked' thread is repeatedly being deleted?

Because it has been merged with the thread you started on the 7th of Jan with exactly the same title.

Thanks John for the clarification but shouldn't it be in the London sub forum though instead of the general discussion? That is the reason i didn't find it before and posted the question above.

Thanks John for the clarification but shouldn't it be in the London sub forum though instead of the general discussion? That is the reason i didn't find it before and posted the question above.

mods dont read all the trheads.  if you want to make sure they see your concern use the report button or email one directly

That seems reasonable Dude so i have moved it to the London part of the site for you.

The London "slim and stacked" thread is locked now!  I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but ...

1 person likes this

The Doctor  , the patient  , the blood donor thread seems to have gone now  , what would Tony Hancock say to that  ? 

The Doctor  , the patient  , the blood donor thread seems to have gone now  , what would Tony Hancock say to that  ? 

as requested by the OP.

as requested by the OP.

Thanks for the explanation , JKay