Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cumonce

Ffm Threesome

4 posts in this topic

Towards the end of the week I shall be attending my first proper FFM threesome as the girls are very much into each other! I have done a couple before but the ladies were not into each other!  Any tips from you guys to make sure I tick things off my bucket list and any things you girls appreciate when doing a MFF?  I need to treat the girls the same but what happens if I click with one more than the other will the other one feel left out!  Just want to make sure we all have fun! :)

If you want the girls to interact you have to amke sure that they are into this before you book or it almost definitely won't happen in my experience. In fact I'd go so far as to say if you let the girls know exactly what you are after before the event then not only are you more likely to get it, but also that you won't have to go through the embarassment of asking mid way through the session, but this applies for me in all punts in general.

Why do you need to ttreat the girls the same? They are not the same, and you will click with one more than the other. You need to remember why you are doing this, and who is paying, I know this sounds harsh, but this is one of the few situations where being selfish in my view is actually important. Remember the phrase, you can't please all the people all of the time, well this will definitely hold true here. If you're being greedy, then be greedy.

Other than that I would say enjoy and go with the flow, whilst making sure all your boxes are being ticked (and I'm guessing a bit of FF interaction is one of them)

Good luck and if you come out with wobbly legs then you know you've had a good time.

Thanks for the advice Charles.  It states on the profile that the girls are fully interactive and see each other outside work so hoping for a wobbly knees experience!  Can let you know how I get on if interested!!

By the way whilst in Saudi Arabia did you manage to trade Camilla in for a few camels.  An old horse for a few camels is a fair swap!! ;)      

All the best

Thanks for the advice Charles.  It states on the profile that the girls are fully interactive and see each other outside work so hoping for a wobbly knees experience!  Can let you know how I get on if interested!!

By the way whilst in Saudi Arabia did you manage to trade Camilla in for a few camels.  An old horse for a few camels is a fair swap!! ;)      

All the best

If they're indies then i'd be inclined to trust the profile, but if they're agency then i'd doulble check with the agency. I'm a bit of a sceptic, I like FFMs but have had too many tag teams to not check now. Let me know how you get on.

I should be so lucky, they were demanding 100 camels to take her off my hands! In the end I've decided to keep her and just use 2 paper bags as it's too expensive to get rid of her.

1 person likes this