Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

Fingers

21 posts in this topic

I mainly use my forefinger (the one next to my thumb) for most things like doorbels? Touch svreens on ticket machines and when playing with a ladies pussy.

Watching cam girls I have noticed the ones I watch use their index finger for this. If they need 2 fingers they use the index and the ring finger.

Is it just me that is a freak or is this a girl/boy thing?

I mainly use my forefinger (the one next to my thumb) for most things like doorbels? Touch svreens on ticket machines and when playing with a ladies pussy.

Watching cam girls I have noticed the ones I watch use their index finger for this. If they need 2 fingers they use the index and the ring finger.

well are finger length ratios are different so maybe?

GIrls tend to have a longer index finger relative to their ring finger and in Men it tends to be the other way round.

and if you're really bored, you can read all about the effects of having different finger lengths correlates to. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

Edited by Prince Charlie

Your index finger is your forefinger... Do you mean they use their middle and ring fingers?

Lets use the notation they use on piano music

1 is the thumb and 5 is the little finger.

I instictively use finger 2 while the cam girls use 3. Then finger 4 if they put 2 in.

I guess for insertion, if that is what you are watching, the #2 and #5 digit limit the depth of penetration; it could be a comfort thing.

I think Kay is right which made for a confusing thread starter.

Sounds like you're a bit of a perv to me Cov!  :)

Sounds like you're a bit of a perv to me Cov!  :)

yeah

good init

1 person likes this

yeah

good init

.............  and do you do a two way.... and show your willy on cam Cov?

have you got a biggun?

1 person likes this

A joke which amused us when we were about 12 (and were just guessing about everything anyway):

man just married, is careless with the machinery at the factory where he works, and his little finger is sliced off. He rings home to report this to wifey whos screams in horror: "What, your whole finger?!"

"No, the one next to it."

To this day there's a voice somewhere at the back of my mind insisting that etiquette requires that....

1 person likes this

.............  and do you do a two way.... and show your willy on cam Cov?

have you got a biggun?

No. He's actually very shy. Me?..............on the other hand.

Look at your hand, man!  Which finger is longest?  Now for 2, put your forefinger and middle finger together and move them about (keep watching).  Your ring finger gets in the way.  Now try it with your middle finger and ringo - note the other fingers are less in the way, and there is better symmetry.  It is not a boy girl thing, it is a what girls want thing.  But if you have better sensations in your forefinger (say for touching clit) then use that if you like - is your cash.

1 person likes this

If you are still unsure, why not try sticking a few varied fingers up your own bum and seeing which combination feels best :lol:  :P

Look at your hand, man!  Which finger is longest?  Now for 2, put your forefinger and middle finger together and move them about (keep watching).  Your ring finger gets in the way.  Now try it with your middle finger and ringo - note the other fingers are less in the way, and there is better symmetry.  It is not a boy girl thing, it is a what girls want thing.  But if you have better sensations in your forefinger (say for touching clit) then use that if you like - is your cash.

Yes.I did just sit here doing that.

Ha ha, you are doing things so wrong, you will have to change after several decades of 'wrong' practice.  The second finger is indeed good for doorbells, touch screens etc but you will discover the third finger has a higher sensitivity when playing with a girl's..... that is why you never use the second finger to show it to people who annoy you (and if you feel childish): there is a reason why people use the third finger for this....... even though they never realised why!!!!!  Ah, thank you for the laughter, I just burst into a fit imagining this..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I forgot to mention, this does not apply to Vulcans clearly.  Live long and prosper.

1st and 2nd gently into the pussy, facing up and teasing her g spot.

Ha ha, you are doing things so wrong, you will have to change after several decades of 'wrong' practice.  The second finger is indeed good for doorbells, touch screens etc but you will discover the third finger has a higher sensitivity when playing with a girl's..... that is why you never use the second finger to show it to people who annoy you (and if you feel childish): there is a reason why people use the third finger for this....... even though they never realised why!!!!!  Ah, thank you for the laughter, I just burst into a fit imagining this..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In my more active days, I always used the middle finger of my right hand, simply because it is the longest, ( nails cut and filed, so as not to cause an internal injury, of course,  :huh: ), to enter the vagina of a girl I was having sex with, civvie or working. This leaves the thumb more space to be able to rotate on, and stimulate her clitoris  :wub:

Please correct me if I am wrong, Ladies ?

Some people have fingers all about the same length. Others have a bigger range of finger length. My 2 fingers next to thumb are very similar in length while the other two are a lot shorter. But i have quite long fingers. So mebbe thats why we vary in technique

In my more active days, I always used the middle finger of my right hand, simply because it is the longest, ( nails cut and filed, so as not to cause an internal injury, of course,  :huh: ), to enter the vagina of a girl I was having sex with, civvie or working. This leaves the thumb more space to be able to rotate on, and stimulate her clitoris  :wub:

Please correct me if I am wrong, Ladies ?

Doing it by the book, congratulations.  :D

Doing it by the book, congratulations.  :D

I hope you mean that, Annabelle, and that you're not being facetious ?