cookie69er

Any Such Thing As A Typical Mk Punter?

10 posts in this topic

Possibly more one for the ladies to comment upon, as they are in the best position to consider, but is there any such thing as a typical MK punter?

The popular misconception outside of those in the loop may perhaps either be young guys out for a quick thrill or maybe older gentlemen who have some challenges in enjoying intimacy in day-to-day life? 

Maybe the reality is somewhere inbetween  e.g. guys typically in their 40s/50s, usually in a relationship, some disposable income through reasonable jobs and seeking a particular experience outside of their usual existence?   

No...there is no such thing as a typical punter

Why would MK have a typical punter any different from any other town?

And why would there be such a thing as a a typical punter anyway?

Silly question (with respect).

Edited by vivluvsme

A typical mk punter always leaves his wallet in his car and has to excuse himself to go get it .

What happens to him then is a complete mystery .

A typical mk punter always leaves his wallet in his car and has to excuse himself to go get it .

What happens to him then is a complete mystery .

He is grabbed, bagged and tagged then left in a cupboard by the hoards of girls he has pulled this trick on...hopefully  :lol:

1 person likes this

We have noticed that the majority arriving carrying a canoe in their trouser pocket and leave wearing a big grin.  Funnily enough some of the girls who work in London say it is the same there too. Weird. 

1 person likes this

Your typical punter has failed to shower for over a week, has not used a toothbrush, or mouthwash, for over a month, has not used a deodorant for over a year and has not brought enough cash with him. This specimen is not confined to MK but exists the world over.

Hope this helps :D

He is grabbed, bagged and tagged then left in a cupboard by the hoards of girls he has pulled this trick on...hopefully  :lol:

I was hoping the bit after that was going to be,By david attenborough and his team so that they can track their behavioural habits for his next documentary

We have noticed that the majority arriving carrying a canoe in their trouser pocket and leave wearing a big grin.  Funnily enough some of the girls who work in London say it is the same there too. Weird. 

And leave with what resembeles a deflated dinghy :)

I was hoping the bit after that was going to be,By david attenborough and his team so that they can track their behavioural habits for his next documentary

Sorry, I was thinking more down the warehouse 13 lines...stuck on a shelf ..or possibly bronzed for the good of humanity  :D

Edited by Chloe Kisses

haha one guys balls shrivelled up the other day and pulled a "wrinkled old man face" at me just after his happy ending..looked right at me it did..I did a double take  ^_^

1 person likes this