Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonBoyUsa

Coventry

8 posts in this topic

I am heading up to Coventry next week for some meetings & will have a couple of hours to kill

Please could somebody point me in the right direction to some of Coventry  finest

Prefer natural girls

GFE

Budget £150-£200 per hour but will pay a bit more for a really top lady

needs to offer incall

thank you in advance

Get the train to northampton. 3 good parlours there

Dont drive. They seem to be digging up all the main roads in the area. Nightmare.

Cov is a closed shop to me because the scene seems to consist of periods of drought and then floods of EE ladies in turns.

This despite the fact my very first AW Cov lady was a delightful real 'amateur' in the sense that she was just working for the first time for about a month for a specific reason before moving home up north.

I have also scene a few other lovely ladies in the City but have no current gooduns that i have discovered and seen.

The parlours in Nton referred to I assume are MassageNorthampton (20+ mins walk from station), SoftTouch (7 mins from station), Hot Box (15 mins from station).

Perhaps the british girls avoid cov because they get so many fake bookings there now. I used to tour there every week but the couple of days I was there last time was a farce. No shows, last minute cancellations. That used to be rare in cov now its more rare to get a real booking. I will give it another go at some point but not sure when. 

I worked for 2 years in Coventry around 2000 and is always seemed a punting desert to me then.

I will do something strange and recommend a lady I have not had the pleasure of seeing and that is the wonderfully sexy Xenia...

If I am correct she has had many a great review to her name and from her website is definitely a very beautiful lady indeed...

1 person likes this

I will do something strange and recommend a lady I have not had the pleasure of seeing and that is the wonderfully sexy Xenia...

If I am correct she has had many a great review to her name and from her website is definitely a very beautiful lady indeed...

I have never met her, but  have gained much enjoyment from her, sadly, all too infrequent posts. A very switched on and aware lady.

I will give it another go at some point but not sure when. 

My guess is 25th Feb, Chloe but just a shot in the dark...