Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

New Girl Nerves

8 posts in this topic

I'm always incredibly nervous before seeing a new girl for the first time. I get in such a sweat that I have to freshen up and change my pants just before the meeting, which is sometimes difficult. Once I'm through the door I relax and everything's fine. Any advice as to how I can overcome this?

I find that valium always helps........or a good stiff drink......although that can lead to a lessening in performance if you overdo it.

I thought this thread was about nervous new girls to the industry. recently in the now closed Bridgend place I waited for my lady with a new girl who said it was her first day, I asked what services she offered and she found it difficult to say "we have ........." it brought to mind Les Dawson and Roy Kinnears old wives sketches as she had to mouthe the word S e x. It didnt bode well for what she was going to be like in the room:D certainly not one for the "talk dirty to me" brigade:D

lol I still get nervous punting,and i always find it goes as soon as I get thru the door.It doesn't sound as bad as your but yes i get nervous too mate.

I understand the nerves thing.

I do some breathing to help me relax .... breathe in for 3 secs, out for 5 ... do it about 10-20 times .... then I feel nicely chilled and excited im off to see a lady

It adds to the excitement...the time to worry is when you don't get nervous...:confused::D

It adds to the excitement...the time to worry is when you don't get nervous...:D:D

Not for me it isnt. I never get nervous as i dont see anything to get nervous about, i look forward to it with a sense of anticipation and excitement. I dont worry because i dont get nervous, for me its an advantage IMO.

To those who do get nervous take breaths as others have said and try to relax, it is after all supposed to be fun.

Not for me it isnt. I never get nervous as i dont see anything to get nervous about, i look forward to it with a sense of anticipation and excitement. I dont worry because i dont get nervous, for me its an advantage IMO.

To those who do get nervous take breaths as others have said and try to relax, it is after all supposed to be fun.

And it IS fun once I'm there! Before my last punt last week I was so wound up and in such a sweat I could have wrung my pants out! Fortunately I had a spare pair, plus I always carry antiperspirant. Then had the best punt of my life so far.