Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CC57

Before And After.

36 posts in this topic

I was just reading a thread elsewhere about make up requests from clients. I don't wear an awful lot of make up for appointments, as much as I would wear for a night out in my civvy life, I don't wear make up in the day.

I look very presentable at the start of a booking, but afterwards I must admit I look a bit awry. I have a definite bed head and most of the little make up I wear has of course disapeared or has ended up on the wrong part of my face

Ive been in showers with guys and asked "is my make up okay" and they say yeah its fine. Get out of the shower and find black all the way to my chin and ask " oh my god look at the state of me why did you say it was okay?" and they say "didnt really notice luv"

I think guys notice when you walk in, once the passion starts they dont give a toss if your make up slips if they are  having fun

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I was just reading a thread elsewhere about make up requests from clients. I don't wear an awful lot of make up for appointments, as much as I would wear for a night out in my civvy life, I don't wear make up in the day.

I look very presentable at the start of a booking, but afterwards I must admit I look a bit awry. I have a definite bed head and most of the little make up I wear has of course disapeared or has ended up on the wrong part of my face . I often wonder what the client thinks of this. Imagine what I would look like if I wore heavy make up. Doesn't bare thinking about.

You sound my sort of lady. I am not a great fan of make-up and I note that you don't wear any during the day. As for your 'bed head' I imagine you are also referring to your hair - I love that tousled satisfied look that some ladies have after a bout of energetic love-making.

And how many punters leave their glasses in the car and cant see that well.

Just me?

3 people like this

And how many punters leave their glasses in the car and cant see that well.

Just me?

I am laughing out loud, also known as LOL, at that. Makes me feel better.

You sound my sort of lady. I am not a great fan of make-up and I note that you don't wear any during the day. As for your 'bed head' I imagine you are also referring to your hair - I love that tousled satisfied look that some ladies have after a bout of energetic love-making.

I know what you mean about the tousled hair, infact that is how I wear it, it's just I am sure it looks ten times worse after play time.

I had a lover, and he said to me once after a sesh, now you look like a proper lover. I think it was a compliment.

1 person likes this

I've come out of bookings and had a mate pop round after and compliment me on my hair..she now makes me use a diffuser on my hair to recreate the bedhead look if we have a night out!

I wear basic makeup on a booking foundation,mascara a little bronzer and a lippy.No matter how good the mascara it always smears down my face when I've had my head in between someone legs licking their balls..just one of those things I guess.

I have always preferred the tousled hair  look to the sleek and smooth....... so that is what people see when they meet me.  

My hair "after" looks much the same as my "before" but only the other day I asked a man why he didn't tell me I had a black streak of eye makeup down my cheek..... I saw it when I popped into the bathroom before he left.

He just shrugged..... perhaps he thinks most women look like this.  I may have started a new trend.

http://web-images.chacha.com/images/Gallery/5237/what-are-the-perks-of-not-wearing-makeup-1658940372-dec-3-2012-1-600x400.jpg

Edited by Lynn

I have sensitive skin and would break out straight away if I were to use foundation etc.

I use a little lip gloss or lipstick and some eyeliner on lower lash line, never on eyelid. On rare occasions I will use Mascara

As for my hair... I look like I've stuck wet fingers in a live socket anyway, so I pretty much look the same before AND after.

I believe there are ways to get makeup to stay in place. I don't know what they are. I'm not very good at these sort of things.

I believe there are ways to get makeup to stay in place. I don't know what they are. I'm not very good at these sort of things.

It depends on your skin. Ive been recommended different makeup items that other girls swear will stay on for hours. They didnt. 

There are lipsticks which are supposed to stay on and looking great even after hours of everyday activity including eating and drinking......

what is it made from?  gloss paint?

1 person likes this

I wear not too much make up either but make sure to look resentable. I remember having more make up once and after the meeting that looked horrible. My eyes looked like two pissholes in the snow, all black around. Would never made a srong make up again for the appointment.

Sometimes I have the clients asking to wear the red lipstick. Don't need to say how my face looks like after the meeting. :)

Bed Hair indeed!!! I would be happy just to have hair!!! :angry:

There are lipsticks which are supposed to stay on and looking great even after hours of everyday activity including eating and drinking......

what is it made from?  gloss paint?

Tried them years ago, they don't work, I just accept that kissing will remove lipstick.

Tried them years ago, they don't work, I just accept that kissing will remove lipstick.

And BJs?

And BJs?

I've usually kissed before moving on to that.

1 person likes this

I've usually kissed before moving on to that.

It's good to see that some folk know the correct sequence of events!!

I had one girl reapply her lippy after a snog. She said she likes to see a ring of lippy on her clients cock.

I did a Make Up Artistry course so I'm quite a fan of make up.

But I never wear loads, I do it tastefully and hardly wear eyeshadow or crazy colours.

Red lipstick is about as crazy as my make up gets.

In the day I don't wear too much make up but its a pain when without makeup you look about 15!

For my bookings I usually do my make up as I would for a night out and have my hair wavy, I always get complimented on my hair and make up from clients and friends so in hoping I'm doing something right! Haha. X

I had one girl reapply her lippy after a snog. She said she likes to see a ring of lippy on her clients cock.

I like it too! Funnily enough ha

There are yes, setting your make up with a powder can help loads and also using a setting spray such as urban decay or NYX helps your make up to stay and last longer.

I also use those liquid lipsticks which are a problem to actually get off! They're really good though but if you have dry lips don't go there hahaha. X

1 person likes this

I love "just woken up hair" so happy to be greeted in this way.

I have never been a fan of "heavy" make-up, partly because it makes a mess of the pillows on my bed  :( !

Plus, as mentioned above, it tends to get moved to the wrong part of the girl's face during the action.  :wacko:.

I do however like a fresh application of lippy after the initial kissing, as I find the traces left around my little soldier by a freshly lipsticked mouth to be something of a turn on. ( it reminds me of a song I knew long ago, but can no longer remember all the words to. It went to the tune of "Those foolish things [remind me of you]" and I'd be grateful to anyone who can remind me of the words  :) - some of which where : "a tattered foreskin and a used french letter, remind me of the times I knew you better". Any offers ?

I love seeing my fav in the morning, tousled haired and without make-up as she wakes up to the coffee I bring her  :wub: .

Am I spoiling her ?