Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gooner2005

A Few New Girls - Maxes/bijoux/hamiltons

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Long time lurker on the forums as have usually been able to find the info I need without posting, not this time!

Looking to spoil myself but I am being a bit indecisive between a few girls that I can't find much info about in the usual places. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of these ladies? Really looking for a petite, pretty and fun girl. Any help much appreciated:

Chloe @ Maxes - Maxes seems to have been a bit low on quality recently but she looks new and very hot (can't find any reviews etc)

Elena or Katie @ Bijoux

Blair or Tamsin @ Hamiltons - Think I recognise Tamsin's photos from Maxes a while ago but can't be sure.

Thanks in advance

I've seen the two at Bijoux. Katie at Bijoux is very pretty and a lot of fun- but she's not petite, she's a leggy brunette. I'm sure 5ft 7 rather than 5ft 4 as it says on her profile, and taller in heels. Early 20s, a very good young GFE and she is very sexy. Giggly, charming conversation.

Elena is older, late 20s to 30, genuine blonde Swedish lady, a very nice and affectionate GFE, reminded me a bit of celebrities like Cate Blanchett, Anna Torv (google image), had that kind of Nordic/Scandinavian look. Not as cutesy as the Bijoux gallery images but still very attractive.

I should have clarified and added that- Katie has a tall slim figure, long legs. Elena is very slim and a petite size 6 figure.

Hi FantasyLover, I have noticed in the past that Elena's Bijoux profile lists under her services "Kissing" whereas most Bijoux ladies are listed as offering "French Kissing".  I have read that as meaning she does not offer french kissing but only closed-mouth kissing.  I am a fan of Scandinavian WGs generally but that would be a dealbreaker for me.  What was your experience of Elena's kissing?

Hi Dan, I can confirm that Elena did sensual French Kissing with me, and she was very gentle and affectionate generally.

Thanks FantasyLover.

Is Katie slim? small waist etc?