Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prince Charlie

Deja Vu

3 posts in this topic

I think I'm getting old. I was doing a trawl of the new faces on the various agency websites that I frequent, looking for new faces, and one thought keeps coming back to  me. "Have I seen this girl already?" I ask this of myself because, between various girls using various different names, relaunching themselves using photographs that all seem to be shot by the same photographer in mostly the same studio (the one at Elephant and Castle). I get confused, and it makes it very embarassing when some of the girls greet me like long lost friends and I had completely forgotten I'd seen them before. Still hats off to them, as their memories in a sea of punters, is damn impressive. 

So I have a request to all the girls out their, please can you keep one very memorable photo in your galleries so that I can sort of remmber If I might have seen you before.

I would stres that the lack of remmebering who I've seen is not down to the quantity of girls i've seen but rather the memory loss that comes with start of becoming a randy slightly old man rather than just a randy man.

So you want them to keep on display a photo of when they were a blonde 10 now that they are a mousy 14 or vice versa so you can confidently avoid them?

Good luck

Edited by vivluvsme

Ha ha, most of the girls have 6-10 pictures.  For hundreds of pictures, probably you are safest with going to AW.