robert49

Liberating Experience

52 posts in this topic

Hello all,

No doubt not the first newbie to say this but I need to share it.

I've been punting for only a few weeks and I'm finding it a truly liberating experience. In my earlier days I considered I had an adventurous sex life with a fair few partners, but the feeling of freedom that comes with paid for sex is something unexpected.

No complications, variety, what's not to like. I'm looking forward to trying a fair few things that really have only been in my deams until now.

That's all, thanks for listening,

Robert

Glad you are having fun..long may it continue. To be honest finding this profession was a very liberating feeling for me too in more ways than one x

Robert, you are not the only one who thinks like that.  Both girls and guys do if for same reasons as you and if you were to check previous threads on this subjects you will find it is safer and surer (to get some action) than going on a date with a stranger.  Good luck.

Well punting is not always a bowl of cherries for everyone. However Robert if you approach it with your positive attitude more often than not you will only encounter good things.

OP is bang on.

it gives you a raison d'etre again.

Robert, you are not the only one who thinks like that.  Both girls and guys do if for same reasons as you and if you were to check previous threads on this subjects you will find it is safer and surer (to get some action) than going on a date with a stranger.  Good luck.

So you girls actually like it too ? And it's not "just for the money" ?

After years without a sex life I've had an absolute blast since I started punting. The piggy bank has taken a right old hiding but there's very little I'd change about the last 2 and a bit years.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the encouragement.

So far all excellent.  I've always been a "glass half full person" but I know I'll be dissapointed at some point.

I do my best to choose carefully.  As has been said by so many in one form or another, due diligence invariably leads to better luck.

Robert

Er

If you use due diligence then it isnt luck, surely!

So you girls actually like it too ? And it's not "just for the money" ?

The nuance of your sarcasm escapes me (there are several ways I could interpret your question).  

Don't tell me you are one of the guys who expects to take out a girl on a date and then she has to have wild sex with him all the night because he bought her a drink and be forever grateful or wait for his phone call to be bestowed with the same 'kindness'????!!!!  ;)

Er

If you use due diligence then it isnt luck, surely!

Exactly. Just another way of saying you make your own luck. :)

Welcome, Robert, and when you get to be as old as I am, you'll get to look back with pleasure on all the Lovely Ladies you spent all that money on.  :D

The nuance of your sarcasm escapes me (there are several ways I could interpret your question).  

Don't tell me you are one of the guys who expects to take out a girl on a date and then she has to have wild sex with him all the night because he bought her a drink and be forever grateful or wait for his phone call to be bestowed with the same 'kindness'????!!!!  ;)

OOH ERR !  Has he upset you, Annabelle ?

These days, I KNOW I have to pay directly for sex, as the old ways do not seem to work anymore  :(

Wish YOU were not so far away, but is it against the rules of the site to meet a girl via here ?   :unsure:

Of course it is not against any rules Pastit

Good luck and all the very best to the OP - I have had a blast to..few near misses and crashes along the way..but even that is all part of the fun in a weird way I guess...despite being 3 years in I still feel pretty new compared to many - one thing I do know is there are some fabulous ladies out there - many of which I have enjoyed and many yet to enjoy! :)

I'm in the same boat as you OP, new to punting this year and I have never felt so liberated in many ways and beyond just sexualy, last night was my best punt so far, absolutly got my socks rocked, rolled and ripped clean off, I'm pretty certain it was mutual enjoyment, I feel like a million dollars to day because of this new found hobbie and for the first time in years I feel at peace within myself and I have'nt got a care in the world. Thank you ladies.

1 person likes this

I'm in the same boat as you OP, new to punting this year and I have never felt so liberated in many ways and beyond just sexualy, last night was my best punt so far, absolutly got my socks rocked, rolled and ripped clean off, I'm pretty certain it was mutual enjoyment, I feel like a million dollars to day because of this new found hobbie and for the first time in years I feel at peace within myself and I have'nt got a care in the world. Thank you ladies.

You said better than me.

The euphoria might well wear off but at the moment I'm a better friendlier person to be around I'm sure. 

You said better than me.

The euphoria might well wear off but at the moment I'm a better friendlier person to be around I'm sure. 

I am more than delighted to see that two new men have discovered what many of us have known for ages; there are many lovely ladies who are only too happy to have a roll in the sack with you in exchange for a few pieces of folding money! I wish you both lots more fun and excitement in your new found hobby!!

Liberating is a good word for it, as I think the associated feelings can rub off onto a lot of other areas in life. I've had some lovely girlfriends in the past, but for me nothing beats being able to select from a whole range of gorgeous women that you know you can hook up with and have really good, no strings attached sex with. It turns fantasy into reality and means that I've always got something to look forward to in the imminent future (and as long as the finances work out, for the rest of my life as well). But I think it depends a lot on individual circumstances and personality types as well : each to their own, but it suits me just fine.

To the newbies who have posted here.

Take a short break from it once in a while. Then come back. Its so much better when you are hungry.

No complications...

...except getting hooked on hookers! Beware. It can be addictive. I have heard of gentlemen getting into financial difficulties as a direct result of their punting addiction. Be sensible, stay within your budget, and happy punting!

1 person likes this

OOH ERR !  Has he upset you, Annabelle ?

These days, I KNOW I have to pay directly for sex, as the old ways do not seem to work anymore  :(

Wish YOU were not so far away, but is it against the rules of the site to meet a girl via here ?   :unsure:

I do not think it is........ the only thing that would put me off is the distance (if I have to travel) and a person 'rubbing' me the wrong way.  Otherwise all the best to everyone  :)

I do not think it is........ the only thing that would put me off is the distance (if I have to travel) and a person 'rubbing' me the wrong way.  Otherwise all the best to everyone  :)

if someone is rubbing you the wrong way then you have to teach them to rub you the right way :)

2 people like this

if someone is rubbing you the wrong way then you have to teach them to rub you the right way :)

If they are aggressive, why should I bother to teach them?  Anything I might say could be misjudged.  Best to let them be.  :)

I knew what you were saying Cov! I am sure that you would enjoy rubbing Annabel the right way!