naughtybing

Pace & Speed - Slow 'n Steady Or Hard 'n Fast!

55 posts in this topic

On recent punts, few of the ladies i've seen, prefer to banged really hard and fast, but where i like a slow and steady pace.

I know this is normal, but just trying to find out the ratio of who prefers what pace and speed.

On recent punts, few of the ladies i've seen, prefer to banged really hard and fast, but where i like a slow and steady pace.

I know this is normal, but just trying to find out the ratio of who prefers what pace and speed.

depends now i feel at the time.  how can you make a rule about this?

noooooooooooooooooooo......

anything other than this for a thread starter.......................................... please!

Couldn't you come up with someone better?

If this turns into a mega thread then I am off to join the circus.

anything other than this for a thread starter.......................................... please!

Have a feeling i've just opened a can of worms here....sorry!!

The cynic in me says a wg in it JUST for the money will encourage you to go at it hard & fast for a quicker conclusion.

The cynic in me says a wg in it JUST for the money will encourage you to go at it hard & fast for a quicker conclusion.

then why do so many sit on top and grind exceedingly slow?

Lets keep this thread going so that Lynn can join the circus. :)

To stay on topic, I would say slow and steady so that I can judge the ladies progression and then speed up when she is near so that we can have a simultaneous orgasm - you really cannot beat that! 

You obviously don't want to be the bareback rider Lynn - that is a no-no on here! :)

I personally love rough sex so hard and fast is my go to, not because I want him to finish quicker lol!

But a regular client went slow and steady with his thrusting not to long ago and I came from penetration alone so I'm a fan of that too! Haha.

:D

If she wants it hard and fast she can bloody well get on top and do the work herself. I have 2 speeds. Dead slow and stop!

That is all

:)

Edited by Burty
4 people like this

I am happy to let my companion dictate the speed, just so long as she is willing to do the work if she wants it fast!

I like a mix of both. My reg likes to ride it like she stole it ;)

At my age and with a dicky ticker....

It really all depends on my mood and the cock in hand, or in fanny, as to wether slow or fast is preferred 

There was a young man and a pretty Miss,

It all started with a kiss

The passion increased

He went to fast

The relationship ceased

And now he is part of her past.

1 person likes this

I cannot believe anyone thinks the question is unanswerable as it depends on who is involved, the preferences - general or at the time - expressed or unexpressed by who is involved, the ambience, the foreseen longevity of the association, the desirability for agreement between those involved and all sorts of physical contingencies.

It's the only way two-seater rowing boats can avoid disaster but why this is relevant to a sex forum I do not understand.

I am told that it's an age thing.  Basically, older punters and older ladies tend to go more for slow and sensuous; younger punters and younger ladies lean towards a good, hard banging.  I realise there are exceptions to every rule and variety is the spice of life, but on some level I am lead to believe this is the nub of it.

There was a young man and a pretty Miss,

It all started with a kiss

The passion increased

He went to fast

The relationship ceased

And now he is part of her past.

That is very interesting what you have to say

As guys seem to almost always have their own way

As soon as everything 'ceases' they turn to one side not being bothered

Either snoozing or wanting a massage, scratching their bums saying: 'darling, I am hammered'

Then a kiss, a hug, maybe not even that, although their perfume might stay on your pillow where they have been

Saying 'how late I am' and running to the door without a 'Salam', 'gule gule', 'au revoir' or 'auf wiedersehen'.

2 people like this

I am told that it's an age thing.  Basically, older punters and older ladies tend to go more for slow and sensuous; younger punters and younger ladies lean towards a good, hard banging.  I realise there are exceptions to every rule and variety is the spice of life, but on some level I am lead to believe this is the nub of it.

What do you class as older?

What do you class as older?

I started slowing down after fifty.

I like it really slow...one trust per hour is my limit!!!

I like it really slow...one trust per hour is my limit!!!