weezel23

Bunny Lounge

12 posts in this topic

Anyone been to the bunnylounge  recently in Archway? (thebunnylounge.co.uk)

Yes- it is still going. The ladies are as on the website and the lady boss has high standards in terms of the girl's make up and lingerie. A bit more expensive than some places but I prefer to pay more for a good looking lady with no scams involved.

Yes- it is still going. The ladies are as on the website and the lady boss has high standards in terms of the girl's make up and lingerie. A bit more expensive than some places but I prefer to pay more for a good looking lady with no scams involved.

From experience have you been scammed from there?

No way. Unlike Adultwank there is no bait and switch. No false photos and no short changing on time. There is a lot to be said for the old fashioned parlours imo. You do get the occasional gem on Adultwank but how many scammers do you have to endure to find a really good WG with great service and great looks. The ladies may cum and go but the parlours consistently deliver quality.

ive never been there but that jenny has been there for donkeys years hasnt she?

the "anglo-dane" girl

like 10+ years...

are her pictures up to date?

a fine looking woman... how is her service?

She is there every Wednesday. The pictures are accurate for looks but her body is slightly slimmer and fitter than it was.

A punter on another site had her on his "bucket list" for 10 years and finally saw her. He said she is very obliging and professional but not PSE.

There used to be an english girl there, by the name of Lucy.

Tall, slim, blonde girl. short(ish) hair....

anyone know if she's still around?

Thanks.

ive never been there but that jenny has been there for donkeys years hasnt she?

the "anglo-dane" girl

like 10+ years...

are her pictures up to date?

a fine looking woman... how is her service?

Now that they've closed, she can be found at Passionate Encounters. I thought she was excellent and with a great body.

There used to be an english girl there, by the name of Lucy.

Tall, slim, blonde girl. short(ish) hair....

anyone know if she's still around?

Thanks.

Just noticed that Lucy, I think the same one, is at Debbies, Anerley. I saw her once in Finchley, and found her very strange, she did n't last long there, maybe something did n't suit her there.

Just noticed that Lucy, I think the same one, is at Debbies, Anerley. I saw her once in Finchley, and found her very strange, she did n't last long there, maybe something did n't suit her there.

She didn't last in Finchley or didn't last in Anerley? If it is her, I am tempted to pay her a little visit.

She didn't last in Finchley or didn't last in Anerley? If it is her, I am tempted to pay her a little visit.

Finchley. She is still on the Anerley schedule.