Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gandalfthewhite

Anna Of Hot-Collection / Mary Of Diva / Isabella Of Admirals

8 posts in this topic

Anyone met her? Used to be Leanna with the former Bunnies of London and has been on my radar for years. Have seen one positive FR but never seen any other feedback (which is usually not a great sign), 

Service wise is she GFE / PSE? COF/CIM? 

Thanks in advance

Hello Gandalfthewhite,

I did met her recently upon recommendation of Harry @SaucyLondon and I've made a review on PN. She's definitively someone worth seeing more than once ! There is really something sexual about her in a good way I mean... she has excellent services (the ones you asked but always as discretion...) and she is really friendly  :)

You won't be disappointed !

T.

So she does fulfill CIM/COF? She looks stunning and naughty!

Hello Umumiu,

Sorry for the late yes answer to your question. She's definitively a must see ;)

Anyone met her? Used to be Leanna with the former Bunnies of London and has been on my radar for years. Have seen one positive FR but never seen any other feedback (which is usually not a great sign), 

Service wise is she GFE / PSE? COF/CIM? 

Thanks in advance

I met her a few months back. She is very close to the pics and has a softspoken service and is good at oral. You will find quite a few reviews of her as Vanessa from Saucy London

I met her a few months back. She is very close to the pics and has a softspoken service and is good at oral. You will find quite a few reviews of her as Vanessa from Saucy London

Thanks gadha. Had seen one review but wasn't quite sure what to make of her given it was the only one in all the years she has been around. 

Went ahead and took the plunge, overall a good experience but not epic. Definitely one of the most attractive girls I've been with though.

What was her service like? COF/CIM?

Didn't do either but believe she does both (with the usual disclaimer about it being at her discretion)