Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weezel23

Oriental Parlour

8 posts in this topic

any suggestions for an asian/oriental massage parlour (along with full service) in north or central london? 

thanks

Have you looked at Thai sauna at Turnpike  Lane tube station?

No , I can't really find that much about it online.is there a website or anything? Thanks for the help

Do you have any more info on this place ? I been struggling to find. Thanks for the help

In North London, you might try Thai Massage, 522 Hornsey Road, Highgate. I've only been there a couple of times but always found it to be friendly and welcoming with a good selection of attractive Thai girls. They offer a rising scale of services up to and including FS for £100 an hour. This also involves a very skilled Thai massage as well as shared bubble bath with the girl of your choice. However, it's nearly a year since I was there last, so prices may have gone up a tad.

One reason I don't go there more often is that I don't live in London. When I do visit the capital, I normally stay in west London and it so happens that the location of Thai Massage is not very well served by public transport. It involves planning and long journey times there and back. However, it would be easier using your own transport as there is ample parking in the vicinity.

Of the various Thai massage places I've tried in central London, all stop short of FS and many are more expensive overall. The same can be said of the Chinese shops that have proliferated in recent times. However, you might occasionally encounter a more open-minded girl in these places but it's a very hit and miss business, in my experience.

Doesn't look like it's there anymore. Not according to google street view anyway

Apologies for the misdirection to Thai Massage, 522 Hornsey Road. It does seem to have gone out of business but, as I said in my post, it's been a year or so since I was last there, so it wasn't on my radar recently.

I'll be in London again in a few weeks time, however, and will be seeking out oriental pleasures as I always do. If I happen across any Asian/Oriental parlours that fit the bill, I'll notify them here.