Thoroughbred

What's The Best Thing That A Wg Has Done For You In The Room?

66 posts in this topic

That you've not asked her to do...

Mine was during a blindfolded T&T session. She took two of my fingers, inserted them in her pussy, and masturbated herself with them. The sounds and the sensations, epic!   :P

I like surprises  ;)

So what is yours?

2 people like this

I find, I have to instruct otherwise its just laying back till the clock runs out.

At most it a blowjob

When they swallow. You expect to see them spit or discreetly leave it in a tissue but now and then you find one who just gulps it down. Even girlfriends who do that are hard to find.

When they swallow. You expect to see them spit or discreetly leave it in a tissue but now and then you find one who just gulps it down. Even girlfriends who do that are hard to find.

Funnily enough, the swallow thing does nothing for me. But a few girls have swallowed it, and looked at up me for some kind of appreciation  :D

That you've not asked her to do...

Mine was during a blindfolded T&T session. She took two of my fingers, inserted them in her pussy, and masturbated herself with them. The sounds and the sensations, epic!   :P

I like surprises  ;)

So what is yours?

I like that one, I will use that for my T&T, always looking for something to add.

I like that one, I will use that for my T&T, always looking for something to add.

Lol! I thought, I'm pinching that idea too! :) 

I was blindfolded, teased and forced to participate in some food play with cream cakes... that was unexpected and quite fun. The same girl also swallowed after CIM which also surprised me! 

Telling me I don't have to pay today .

3 people like this

I was blindfolded, teased and forced to participate in some food play with cream cakes... that was unexpected and quite fun. The same girl also swallowed after CIM which also surprised me! 

She did not smothered your cock with a cream from the cake, by any chance, so once she CIMed you, she licked the cream to "dilute" the taste of the spunk to make it more palatable? ;-).

Telling me I don't have to pay today .

Go on, tell us more, WP? 

1 person likes this

Stayed awake

1 person likes this

Saying to me, at the end, "Do you have to go? I'm going to cook some food. Stay a bit longer." Unfortunately, I had to go. It was Sugus, a Thai girl who's gone now.

1 person likes this

Cum. Seeing a girl cum because of my hamfisted efforts is such a compliment.

2 people like this

Cup of tea, mince pie and xmas card.

Pity it was easter, nahhh just joking.

Oops. Double post. Sorry

Talk about hamfisted efforts, fisting, was it.

Go on, tell us more, WP?

Some things a guy just doesn't go into detail about . You know that .

1 person likes this

Saying that was a freebie.

Yesterday, leaving the front door open so I could go straight in, undress and get under the duvet with her.

Feeding me into her pussy.

Wanking me into her mouth and purring whilst I did so, then French kissing me.

Edited by pollyp23
1 person likes this

Another lovely thing some wgs do is a snog after ro. God I am getting myself going now...

1 person likes this

AP on me during DT was another :)

AP on me during DT was another :)

AP?

Another lovely thing some wgs do is a snog after ro. God I am getting myself going now...

That's good.

One lady reached behind and moved me out of her pussy and into her bum - I think I had paid her £25 for oral and sex.

I must have had a very special regular at the time because when I went to her place and she wasn't available, I left instead of asking to see that lady again as she had moved there and had let me in the door..

Edited by vivluvsme

One lady reached behind and moved me out of her pussy and into her bum - I think I had paid her £25 for oral and sex.

I must have had a very special regular at the time because when I went to her place and she wasn't available, I left instead of asking to see that lady again as she had moved there and had let me in the door..

Why was it so easy: because of her........ or because of you, I wonder?  :D  Anyway that was indeed a freebie.  Probably you wish all the girls were like that.   :lol: