Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itsf8

Small Girls In Reading, Oxford, Highwycombe

8 posts in this topic

Hi. I have been looking at AW for a small 8-10 size girl. In or around reading, oxford, highwycombe, slough, maidenhead, newbury. Any of these places are fine.Any suggestions. I see girls but very few reviews available.

Hi. I have been looking at AW for a small 8-10 size girl. In or around reading, oxford, highwycombe, slough, maidenhead, newbury. Any of these places are fine.Any suggestions. I see girls but very few reviews available.

It's a struggle looking for the same in the same area and a fit body but seems impossible.

Try kittykatbrown and Taylor in HW.

Search in hp11

I know a girl that goes to Oxford hotels a few times a month.  If you personal message me I can provide details. 

Not in the area you specify but IMHO well worth the extra mileage is the incredibly sexy Rachel near Epping.  I am more than happy to do a 125 mile round trip to see her

She is 5'2", size 8 and possesses the most fabulous arse you will ever see. Try xxMissSexyRachelxx at AW and have a look at her private pics. She promotes a "slut" image but she is much more a "rude" gfe type.

Doesn't this topic belong in the West and South West Forum which is where Oxfordshire and Berkshire appear?

Doesn't this topic belong in the West and South West Forum which is where Oxfordshire and Berkshire appear?

Probably. The regions assigned to the regional forums are nonsensical.

Edited by DoBob

I consider 4-6 small.