pauljames

User Reference Number- Annabellas

50 posts in this topic

I've been visiting Annabellas for a number of years but over the past few months I've noticed there customer service has dropped off the ball, a number of times I have booked a time and called to confirm my appointment to be told I was down for a different time slot. Yesterday I called to confirm my appointment and said to the receptionist that it was my 5th visit expecting a £10 discount. She checked the database and told me that I hadn't been logged as having any appointments! I started telling her different dates and times I'd had appointments, she said that there was nothing she could do. Has anyone else had this experience?

1 person likes this

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as saying their customer service has slipped, I would agree that the loyalty discount is a bit hit and miss. I'm pretty sure I'm overdue mine.

I should start keeping better track of it.

It all sounds a bit hi tech, why not just have a loyalty card stamp think like Costa do.

CG

It all sounds a bit hi tech, why not just have a loyalty card stamp think like Costa do.

CG

think you mean nero

costa have a plastic card and you can see your points and transactions on a mobile app.

1 person likes this

You're probably right, I've never been one for loyalty cards but I do appreciate you taking the trouble to correct my misleading post suggesting Costa are low tech.

Made me smile

CG

Are you absolutely sure you had the right reference number, where you calling off the same phone, did you use a different name. Some men don't want loyalty cards incase it is seen by anyone x

1 person likes this

Please PM me your URN number and I will personally sort this out. 

Believe me we try our hardest with the loyalty scheme but a lot of time people do not use their number or can't remember it. They say, don't worry or I can't remember or just give me a new number. We do or best even when people have forgotten to trace it for them or to try and find it and often ring the maids before people arrive to tell them such and such is due a discount when he arrives.  The scheme is very good when people use it properly and just remember the name they used and the 4 digits given with their name. Some men are on their 20th discount or more but we can only make it work with the information you give us.

We chose to do the scheme this way so there was no paper trail involved for the client or us. It is anonymous and holds no personal details other than what ever name you chose to use and the 4 digits we gave you. We log those details and the last 4 digits of your number so if you use 10 different phones and forget your number or withhold your number or forget your name which happens hundreds of times a day then we still try and do our best but it is not always possible.  If you give that number and your name each time you book you will get a discount and lots of people do every day.  As stated earlier if you think we have cocked up which of course we do then just pm us and we will do our best to sort things for you.  

1 person likes this

Have sent it via pm.

I always use the same phone, name, and quote my URN. However there have been a few times when the booking receptionist hasn't asked for it, though that's not that often to be fair.

I was also issued with a different URN for MKE, which I rarely got asked for.

I can only add my own experience here, I had forgotten my number recently and with every justification the receptionist could have said, sorry I can't help you but she went away for some time and came back saying yes I've traced your previous bookings and all is OK.

The number is now written down but I suppose it all depends on on who takes your call, you get good bad and indifferent service in all walks of life

1 person likes this

It all depends as well how you speak to the receptionist. If you call up and demand that you get your discount, talk about what a regular you are and spout of all different numbers. Then naturally they aren't going to believe the guy or try to help him. I have heard it before and just been thinking, he's just trying to get one. Whereas if you speak calmly and politely then they are going to be more welcoming to help. Like you Alan are very polite and well spoken so all I can do is assume that's why she felt you weren't telling porkies and wanted to help you. You'd all be suprised and probably disgusted at the amount of people that try to get a discount and the stories they come up with. One guy came in saying his reference was 4321 or 1234 or 6421, told me he had visited 200 times in the past year and that he had a £10 discount. I've worked a year and a half there in total, three days a week and had never seen this guy before and neither had anyone else. All appointment he went on about how he was entitled to a discount!

In my experience you have to keep score yourself because the receptionist doesn't check for you. And you have to use the same name that you originally used when given the urn.

It all depends as well how you speak to the receptionist. If you call up and demand that you get your discount, talk about what a regular you are and spout of all different numbers. Then naturally they aren't going to believe the guy or try to help him. I have heard it before and just been thinking, he's just trying to get one. Whereas if you speak calmly and politely then they are going to be more welcoming to help. Like you Alan are very polite and well spoken so all I can do is assume that's why she felt you weren't telling porkies and wanted to help you. You'd all be suprised and probably disgusted at the amount of people that try to get a discount and the stories they come up with. One guy came in saying his reference was 4321 or 1234 or 6421, told me he had visited 200 times in the past year and that he had a £10 discount. I've worked a year and a half there in total, three days a week and had never seen this guy before and neither had anyone else. All appointment he went on about how he was entitled to a discount!

Sorry, but this is a million miles away from me. I am always polite, friendly and respectful.

Ok that's fine. Sorry I'm not saying you in particular but just saying sometimes it does happen x

I'm not saying you in particular but sometimes it does happen x

I'm not saying you in particular but sometimes it does happen x

Hi,

I sent you a pm with my URN last Wednesday (4 March) and have heard nothing, not even an acknowledgement. The message is marked as read on the same day.

I'm not bothered about the discount, just a little surprised that a public gesture was made to look into it, and then never followed through.

Hopefully just an oversight :)

BoyMK, do you think that there's a chance that the invitation from AnnabellasMK for a PM was aimed at the OP, and not yourself?

I have replied to BoyMK via PM and explained the situation. I will be coming back to him soon personally with my findings x

How much details do they keep anyway, do they know everyone we have seen, and add any notes about us from the girls.

why do you not ask us? I don't think anyone else on here will be able to answer that question. I shall PM you now to put your mind at ease. 

Hi Annabella.s, just read this and I can understand where the guys are coming from, I use your establishment many times off the cuff and do a walk-in (which i prefer -so i can choose a girl in the flesh) and i never get asked for my URN to top up my account when I'm treated as a walk-in client? why do i not get asked for my URN to qualify for discount?

Hi Annabella.s, just read this and I can understand where the guys are coming from, I use your establishment many times off the cuff and do a walk-in (which i prefer -so i can choose a girl in the flesh) and i never get asked for my URN to top up my account when I'm treated as a walk-in client? why do i not get asked for my URN to qualify for discount?

Valid question. The reason is the maids on the grounds do not take the bookings or keep the URN records for reasons that are obvious and do not require detailing on a public forum I am sure. The easiest remedy is to call 01908711821 and say, "Hi my name is James, my URN is 007 and I have just seen Ivana at flat 15. Can you note this against my URN to count towards the £10.00 OFF I am looking forward to on every fifth appointment". 

The lady on the phone will then diligently check you have visited at the time and location you have stated and mark this against your URN.

x

Fair comment AnnabellasMk and I agree with you as you're not to know if I've confirmed a booking by a walk-in unless I tell you (I thought your staff were mind readers!), silly me! :) so I understand your reply. I've booked another girl next week and used my URN and appreciate the deal you've guys done for July. I just wish I'd recorded the walk-in visits to aid with my loyalty scheme. Nevermind you live and learn - Thanks AnnabellasMk

1 person likes this