Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longjohns

Jaden At X-Lounge Leicester - Where Gone?

5 posts in this topic

Called X-Lounge today 2 March and they say that the lovely Jaden has left! Certainly she is no longer on their rota. Anybody any info on this? I'd certainly travel to this visit her again.

Hi,

I used to see her as well.... I haven't seen her recently, but when I spoke to her last time (in the summer) and she did say there was some personal stuff that she had to deal with. I'd rather not say on here as it's not really my place to tell other people personal business and it may not be anything to do with her leaving.

Could be nothing more than the nature of the industry:- girls will retire for all sorts of reasons (e.g. find another job, met someone special, a bad experience etc.) When I asked, the receptionist did say there is a possibility she may return one day, but I doubt it will be soon.

Oh no real information but saw her several years ago and then just never happened to be in Leicester on a Friday.

Then she appeared several weeks ago on a rota in Northampton but only for a few hours and i never so her.

No help therefore but shared hopes...

Edited by vivluvsme

Hi, Just to let you know I've checked the rota and it looks like Jaden's back. Can't wait to see her again :wub:

Happy for you guys. I used to see a lady called Layla at the X-lounge, unfortunately she stopped working recently. Emailed the boss about it and she responded that Layla is taking time off.

X-lounge's selection isn't the greatest in the area (especially when you compare it to Victoria House or Ladybirds which charge roughly the same rates) but it does have a few stunners who don't really consistently stay around. 

Edited by ZXX