Prince Charlie

Seeing Members

57 posts in this topic

I've always been intrigued by some of the members on here, and am now beginning to do something about it, So guys are you tempted by some of the girls who post on here especially because they post on here, and ladies are there some guys on here who you think "I'd like to meet them, they seem interesting".

Ladies, you have been warned, you may have the honour of receiving  booking request from Prince Charlie, so you might want to turn your phones off. lol

I was going to mention who I was looking to book and why, but I didn't want to let her have a chance of wriggling out of it, before it was too late!

Nope. I come on here simply to join in on posts that interest me I've actually never thought "I would like to meet them" of course there's plenty of people I find interesting but never thought I want to meet them!

I've had enough PMs to know that a few want to meet me though haha! I'm not sure what that temptation would be to meet a girl just because you've seen her posts on a forum but I guess it would be a good topic of conversation between rounds in a booking! :D

Oh. I'm only here to tout my wares!

;)

2 people like this

So doesn't every wg you visit get to see your member then Charlie?? ;)

There would probably a couple of wg's I'd like to see who post here but none are close enough so they're in luck..

Had a bit of an unusual situation a couple of years ago on another forum. She actually messaged me about something, not being touty in any way and we became really quite friendly and messaged one another regularly. She'd mention everyday personal stuff and even though she was the other end of the country I'd love to have seen her. Except I didn't even know her working name and she said she would rather not see me as a client because we'd become too friendly :blink:

Then she had a few problems, stopped working and we lost touch. I knew she was a genuine wg as a guy I also chatted to (and still do) was a regular of hers. He knew about our chats and said how surprised he was she ever got in touch as she was quite a private person. He wouldn't betray her trust and give me her profile details, nor would I have expected him to.

Surprisingly I've had clients tell me that they chose to see me after reading my posts on here. I am not remotely sexy in any of my posts, and in fact probably come across as a bit of a battleaxe at times.

1 person likes this

My original post might not have made the point I was trying to make. I think the vast majority come on here as a way to chat about the hobby, with little thought about meeting any other members, but with the brain being the biggest sex organ, for me it's almost inevitable that I will find some on here sexy as a result of what they say on here, quite often in ways that surprise me as they're not my usual type.

2 people like this

On punter net, I often waste my time

Composing a silly little rhyme

But to those girls that like my verses

I am happy to fill their purses

(In answer to your question, I have seen two members because I liked their posts, they came over as independent interesting women - who wants to bonk a dormouse? Others chosen for their reviews, and one her picture and profile.

2 people like this

Seeing members? I'd rather not thank you, i've just had me lunch.

:D

1 person likes this

Surprisingly I've had clients tell me that they chose to see me after reading my posts on here. I am not remotely sexy in any of my posts, and in fact probably come across as a bit of a battleaxe at times.

Same here, one guy even booked me because we had a little fall out. To be honest I think there are a lot of guys who like the fact that they can come o here and here honest opinions from us rather than just flirtatious stuff all the time 

5 people like this

Nothing like a good bit of friction to warm things up, eh?!

Seeing members? I'd rather not thank you, i've just had me lunch.

:D

Balls.Beaten to it.

1 person likes this

On punter net, I often waste my time

Composing a silly little rhyme

But to those girls that like my verses

I am happy to fill their purses

(In answer to your question, I have seen two members because I liked their posts, they came over as independent interesting women - who wants to bonk a dormouse? Others chosen for their reviews, and one her picture and profile.

Please pm me the number of the dormouse , thanks ,

On punter net, I often waste my timeComposing a silly little rhymeBut to those girls that like my versesI am happy to fill their purses(In answer to your question, I have seen two members because I liked their posts, they came over as independent interesting women - who wants to bonk a dormouse? Others chosen for their reviews, and one her picture and profile.

what one am I enquire? X

what one am I enquire? X

I decided to see you because of your reviews, but I only read your reviews, because I liked your profile and your pictures. This was before you were a member. The second time I saw you was because the first time was so good, and the third time was after you became a member, got into an argument on one of the threads and I decided to show my support by visiting you. By the way, you bear a big responsibility, you were the first WG I wrote a poem for, and now I can't stop.

In fact I could start a thread on all the firsts with different WGs. It would include first woman to cure my cold and restore my mojo (Chloe Kisses), first CIM MK Helen) etc, etcetera

1 person likes this

Please pm me the number of the dormouse , thanks ,

Which one hazel dormouse, or African pygmy dormouse. Or were you hoping for a three some with both of them.

having read their profile s, they they offer a limited range of services, they bite and they are unshaven. I can't offer any feedback, as I don't fancy either of them. But if that's where you get your kicks, who am I to argue. I'm guessing they prefer small members.

2 people like this

Not sure about seeing the ladies on here!  They may just be after my money!! :P

2 people like this

I forgot about that! I had a guy see me who said he's read my posts and told me how he likes how upfront I am and I come across as a nice bubbly person.

He didn't tell me his username though and I didn't want to be nosey and ask! I do wonder who he is though, but he said he doesn't post often mostly reads.

Well hopefully if he reads this he will pm you - it only seems fair as he knew who you were on here. Do the decent thing reader.

2 people like this

Going back to the OP I do think you have to remember seeing members from PN for a visit is not necessarily a bed of roses.If you get nerves prior to a normal punt you can multiply that a number of times when seeing someone you already have  preconceived ideas and some knowledge about. And from what female members tell me they often feel the same about seeing male members - it can go really well but nerves play a far bigger part than usual.

I haven't met any female members of this forum or at least members that post regularly on here. Have done in the past and some of those were socially and not punts. 

Rhymes are making a comeback I see :-)

For those of you who want to punt

I'll put it to you very blunt

You'll need to pay your money

To get a taste of fanny

Or stick your cock up a lovely cunt

3 people like this

I have booked lady members who post on this forum on the basis that they are probably more enthusiastic about their profession than some others. This has proved to be a good modus operandi with the exception of one WG who spent most of one hour chewing on my cock, she did advertise that oral was her specialty but this was a bit over the top.

I haven't met any female members of this forum or at least members that post regularly on here. Have done in the past and some of those were socially and not punts. 

Rhymes are making a comeback I see :-)

For those of you who want to punt

I'll put it to you very blunt

You'll need to pay your money

To get a taste of fanny

Or stick your cock up a lovely cunt

Whoever said romance was dead  :D .

You don't write for Mills and Boon by any chance.

3 people like this

I've only worked with (as a photographer) and not punted with some of the WG members on this forum.

I have booked lady members who post on this forum on the basis that they are probably more enthusiastic about their profession than some others. This has proved to be a good modus operandi with the exception of one WG who spent most of one hour chewing on my cock, she did advertise that oral was her specialty but this was a bit over the top.

Yikes not literally I hope or you wouldn't have had much of a member left to see! :blink:

Would it be wise to confess before the booking, or would you save it for post-coital chatter...?