BigDckHead

Any Similar Girls To Lucia ?

9 posts in this topic

Hello punts !!

I saw Lucia second time last week. She is mind blowing !!!!! First time i saw her before she went to Poland for xmas, as soon as she came back i try to see her, and finally i did last week and guys omg she look stunning. Before she was a bit big, especially in stomach area etc. but last week when she opened the door i couldnt believe. she lost fckg 13kg !!! She look amazing now, flat stomach, very very tanned (maybe too much) She have much smaller boobs now, but still nice bum. I would say she is a size 8 now.  

Session with her was amazing, as always. The best Deep throat ever !! a lot of saliva, eye contact etc.
She is Tiger in bed !!!  HARDCORE !!!!  she is very very open minded. love A as well. i think she really enjoy her job.

So my question is, if anybody saw WG with services n look like Lucia? Any recommendations?

Cheers.  

Hi there :)

Whoever you are, thank you very much :D

I should be back in the midlle of September as I said in previous posts, so looking forward to seeing you again :)

XXXXX

@Lucia

Given the number of thread conversations currently running, you certainly seem very popular on PN. Seems you will be very busy upon your return...

@Lucia

Given the number of thread conversations currently running, you certainly seem very popular on PN. Seems you will be very busy upon your return...

We will see how its goes, as Im not sure when i excatly return

XXX

Appreciate you say that she looks amazing, it would be nice if the photos where replicated in that case to portray that! Currently they are way too photoshopped & she does look larger than a size 8 as you suggest!

Appreciate you say that she looks amazing, it would be nice if the photos where replicated in that case to portray that! Currently they are way too photoshopped & she does look larger than a size 8 as you suggest!

I used to be bigger, but I lost a lot of weight, so now im size 6/8..

But my boobs are not that big as they used to be lol :)

Cheers x

I used to be bigger, but I lost a lot of weight, so now im size 6/8..

But my boobs are not that big as they used to be lol :)

Cheers x

Appreciate you probably look amazing, but the OTT photoshopped pictures are such a turn off, would be nice if they updated your pics or I would love to see recent pics if you are able to send them to my email? ;) X Edited by Suki62

Appreciate you probably look amazing, but the OTT photoshopped pictures are such a turn off, would be nice if they updated your pics or I would love to see recent pics if you are able to send them to my email? ;) X

Hi again ;)

Yes i know that the pics are VERY photoshopped, but what can I do about that :)

It is how it is.

Cheers xx

Appreciate you probably look amazing, but the OTT photoshopped pictures are such a turn off, would be nice if they updated your pics or I would love to see recent pics if you are able to send them to my email? ;) X

But all girls have photoshopped pics. Trust me, she looks great. There have been countless people who have said she provides an amazing service and is very attractive. They are understating it: in my opinion she's the best!

1 person likes this