Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smurf69

Early Morning Meeting?

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Am looking for an early morning meeting with a preferably mature lady in Central London (as close to Victoria Station as possible), any good suggestions?

Many thanks

..I have had an early bird twice from two indies but I had to keep the coffee coming and they were not natural earlier risers...

That's great to know there are ladies on your books who are...but what is early and what is up with the lark - I rise early and would say 7am or 7.30 is that kind of time OK?

Yeah 8am would work just great ...set the day up rather well for me.. I am an early riser in more ways than one....I am going to give this a go next time Im in town....

I have done a 7am one. Outcall to my hotel.

Hi all,

Am looking for an early morning meeting with a preferably mature lady in Central London (as close to Victoria Station as possible), any good suggestions?

Many thanks

how early is early? x

Oh that is really good to know...honestly I have always though that lovely ladies were called 'ladies of the night' because they prefer to work later - many ladies I know are not early birds by any stretch so this early bird opportunity will be to hard to resist (no pun intended).  I will be in touch I assure you!

Oh that is really good to know...honestly I have always though that lovely ladies were called 'ladies of the night' because they prefer to work later - many ladies I know are not early birds by any stretch so this early bird opportunity will be to hard to resist (no pun intended).  I will be in touch I assure you!

I heard a huge percentage of girls in London go to sleep around 3 - 4am and wake up after 2pm.  Here we have though some 'ladies of the morning'   :D

Early birds catch the most worms so I hear!

XxxOliviaRoseXxx on AW does some early mornings, a lovely energetic way to start the day. She's near Oxford Circus tube so only a couple of stops from Victoria.

1 person likes this

I read somewhere that men have a sexual arousal peak in the mornings, but women's sexual arousal peak is at night- not sure where I read that but I have found personally I do get very horny in the mornings. Goes all the way back to my school days when as a 14/15 year old I'd find myself with an inconvenient rock hard erection for an hour before school, from the vibrating of the school bus and checking out the sixth form girls in their tight skirts!  :D  :P