Guest highland1212

So she turns over for doggy...

78 posts in this topic

and you smell the faintest, teensy weensy smell of a sweat/shit mix coming from the anal area..

to be honest, i dont think most people realise you need to actually WASH your anus, with water, regularly in order for it to be completely clean and free from smell. its not bad enough to be off putting nor to suggest the girl is dirty, but i make sure my ass is clean (and nobody will be poking around there anyway), so so should she!

At least you can take some comfort in the fact that it was coming from the anal area:eek:

Didnt you know that was why rimming was invented!!!!:confused::eek:

There was a thread on here a few years ago about a punter who went to take a well known working girl in the doggy position when he suddenly noticed a piece of shit hanging from her arse.

and you smell the faintest, teensy weensy smell of a sweat/shit mix coming from the anal area..

to be honest, i dont think most people realise you need to actually WASH your anus, with water, regularly in order for it to be completely clean and free from smell. its not bad enough to be off putting nor to suggest the girl is dirty, but i make sure my ass is clean (and nobody will be poking around there anyway), so so should she!

Ladies ladies. Wash your bum.

Otherwise the man wont come.

Ladies ladies. Wash that crack.

Otherwise he wont come back.

Dont be such a stinking ass.

Have a bit of flamin class.

Do you want to be a hottie.

Dont forget to wash your bottie.

Not just the ladies. Also the guys.

You know when they undo their flies.

Distinct aroma from behind.

I tell the truth cos I am kind.

I say, for fuck sake, dont you stink.

Put your arse in to my sink.

The white thing here that says Armitage Shanks.

Use it before you get your wanks.

The only way his cock I'll grope

Is if he's washed below with soap.

I am Queen. I am Lottie.

Dont come to me with dirty Bottie.

You dirty bastard. You so ming.

I simply cant play with your thing.

You rat, your minging arse is rank

How dare you come here for a wank

Washing bits is so damn easy.

Not to smell so bad and cheesy.

You dirty bastards. I'll soon get ridofyou.

If on your pants I see a skidanpoo.

Ladies ladies. Wash your bum.

Otherwise the man wont come.

Ladies ladies. Wash that crack.

Otherwise he wont come back.

Dont be such a stinking ass.

Have a bit of flamin class.

Do you want to be a hottie.

Dont forget to wash your bottie.

Not just the ladies. Also the guys.

You know when they undo their flies.

Distinct aroma from behind.

I tell the truth cos I am kind.

I say, for fuck sake, dont you stink.

Put your arse in to my sink.

The white thing here that says Armitage Shanks.

Use it before you get your wanks.

The only way his cock I'll grope

Is if he's washed below with soap.

I am Queen. I am Lottie.

Dont come to me with dirty Bottie.

You dirty bastard. You so ming.

I simply cant play with your thing.

You rat, your minging arse is rank

How dare you come here for a wank

Washing bits is so damn easy.

Not to smell so bad and cheesy.

You dirty bastards. I'll soon get ridofyou.

If on your pants I see a skidanpoo.

Lady M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha you absolutely crack me up with laughter every time!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::P:p xxxxxxx

Thanks for that, I've just eaten my dinner.:confused:

I got this in a lap dancing club one night, near vomited.

It looked clean, but the stench was woeful.

I wondered, did she just need a shit or something, and it had been cleaned properly, maybe it smells like that when you need to go?

I wondered, did she just need a shit or something, and it had been cleaned properly, maybe it smells like that when you need to go?

Mine doesn't. :D

You can't have a pre-shit stench. She must have farted in your face.

This was no fart, unless she sold her soul to the devil.

:D

You can't have a pre-shit stench. She must have farted in your face.

actually, you can. the longer you leave the ass unwashed, the more sweat/heat etc builds up, mixing with the shit stench which begins to creep out the rectum. moral of the story, use a bidet or wet wipes at least every 12 hours, and DEFINITELY after shitting.

actually, you can. the longer you leave the ass unwashed, the more sweat/heat etc builds up, mixing with the shit stench which begins to creep out the rectum. moral of the story, use a bidet or wet wipes at least every 12 hours, and DEFINITELY after shitting.

I wash my arse every time I go to the loo, whether I have shit or not. 12 hours is too long. :D Cannot understand those people either that think wet wipes are effective. I remember a WG who had a really fishy fanny. She constantly wiped with a johnson. The smell of fishy fanny mixed with baby wipe was worse than a man who sprays deodorant on an unwashed body.:D

I wash my arse every time I go to the loo, whether I have shit or not. 12 hours is too long. :D Cannot understand those people either that think wet wipes are effective. I remember a WG who had a really fishy fanny. She constantly wiped with a johnson. The smell of fishy fanny mixed with baby wipe was worse than a man who sprays deodorant on an unwashed body.:D

fair enough

personally i never dry wipe after dropping a log..imo that is extremely unhygienic and i would feel disgusting walking around with poo residue lurking around my rectum :D. i always dry wipe first and then use copious amounts of h20 to finish the job.

wet wipes can do the trick though as long as the ass in question has been dry wiped thoroughly beforehand

fair enough

personally i never dry wipe after dropping a log..imo that is extremely unhygienic and i would feel disgusting walking around with poo residue lurking around my rectum :D. i always dry wipe first and then use copious amounts of h20 to finish the job.

wet wipes can do the trick though as long as the ass in question has been dry wiped thoroughly beforehand

Not on my sweet smelling arse. :D

This exact thing happened to me on friday gone in soho , 1 girl who works on the top floor greens st looked real pretty so i thought ok nice i'll c her , got down to buisness and when she bent over and her asshole was opened alittle it absolutely stank of fresh shit . Maybe she had a shit before she saw me , maybe she needed to shit and it was inside her ass the whole time during my visit . One things for sure the smell was unbareable , so i asked her to just make me cum from bj/hj . Felt sick afterwards inside thinking about it

fair enough

personally i never dry wipe after dropping a log..imo that is extremely unhygienic and i would feel disgusting walking around with poo residue lurking around my rectum

OK; but not that long ago, most people in this country had a bath once a week (whether they needed it or not), so I reckon the whole place stank of sweaty arse all the time but no one could tell. Additionally, everyone smoked and that concealed a multitude of sins.

Fact is that as long as you're doing nice solid stools and wash quickly afterwards then no problem. But if you have even the slightest problem towards runny shit, and cannot shower straight after, anyone can have a problem.

Which is why we should all stay home and fuck our wives in the missionary position:eek:

Impossible to keep washing your arse if you are out at work all day and have a couple of shits.

Fact is that as long as you're doing nice solid stools and wash quickly afterwards then no problem. But if you have even the slightest problem towards runny shit, and cannot shower straight after, anyone can have a problem.

I like your line of thought.. but a I am bit confused. Did I understood your above post correcrtly?

Solid shit -wash afterwards -no problem.

Runny shit -no facility to wash-a problem.

Do you have any solution for?

Solid shit-no facility to wash afterwards?.....or

Runny shit-with possibility to wash? :D

i once saw an indie on tour near sheffield a few yrs ago. she is a well known london face from the big boob scene, anyway got to the motel she was staying at and texted her to say i was there, just give me 10 mins she replied im having a shower,when i got to see her the stink from her arse from terrible!! more like she was having a shit !!! to say this spoiled the visit would be a mega understatement !!

Impossible to keep washing your arse if you are out at work all day and have a couple of shits.

Does your work not supply a bog with running water and soap?