Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cumonce

Would You Ladies Provide A Selfie Photo If A Client Asked You?

13 posts in this topic

Professional photos look good but a lot are airbrushed photo shop to get us through the door!  If a client asked you for a selfie type photo if one wasn't on your web-site would you provide?  No need to show face just body shots!  I see these lovely perfect photos and they tend to put me off a little now I am a little more experienced and looking at using my money wisely!  Although I shouldn't be so shallow.  Personality off course counts in our encounters as much as looks. :)

Body shots ? You mean showing stretch marks on her stomach , I think not .

Body shots ? You mean showing stretch marks on her stomach , I think not .

Ha Ha.  Why not you could then ask for a discount!! ;)

I don't have proffesional photos on my site, they are all done on my iPad. No face shots though and I would never send one. You can see my blemishes and not perfect bits but I do try and make them as flattering as possible.

I don't have professional photos on my profile either, all my pictures have been taken with my iPhone and non have been photoshopped. The only thing edited would be its either in black and white, or sepia or something like that.

But no photoshopped or retouched pictures on my profile!

I'm not sure I would send a selfie like photo to a client either, how do we know he's not a picture collector? How do we know he won't post the picture? We wouldn't know who's genuine and who isn't so would be risky to be honest.

WorldPunter what's up with stretch marks? Most women have them in some way or another.

I have two small ones by my bum from doing squats regularly and using weights,

I don't airbrush them when I take my pictures. I wonder how many girls get insecure or feel shit about themselves when they read a punter mocking or not liking stretch marks? They can't be helped sometimes.

I already have a variety available, I also don't have stretch marks so nothing to show there!

no as there are plenty of selfies on my page

no as there are plenty of selfies on my page

And rather pleasant they are to!  Flattery doesn't get me any where! :)

1 person likes this

I already have a variety available, I also don't have stretch marks so nothing to show there!

Come on Strawberry don't stretch the truth!!  I am jesting by the way! 

I tend to put some on twitter when I'm having a good hair day or I'm in love with a new lingerie set or something, and I've seen plenty of other girls do the same (usually racier ones than mine, to be honest), so I guess some folks get their unretouched kicks from there if that's what they're into. 

Edited by Curious Rose

Nope. Wouldn't send. Enough on my website and blog. Anyone asking either just wanting to feel like a speshul snowflake or feel like they are getting something out of me for free or just being annoying.

Oh and if this 'client' you speak of hasn't met or paid me yet he ain't a client.

1 person likes this

No, I have a mix of professional and non professional online so there is no need. If someone wants a face picture there are some in my aw private gallery, with and without make up and they are just phone selfies. I only have two cheap phones now anyway and they dont have cameras on them x

Professional photos look good but a lot are airbrushed photo shop to get us through the door!  If a client asked you for a selfie type photo if one wasn't on your web-site would you provide?  No need to show face just body shots!  I see these lovely perfect photos and they tend to put me off a little now I am a little more experienced and looking at using my money wisely!  Although I shouldn't be so shallow.  Personality off course counts in our encounters as much as looks. :)

Some years ago I was introduced to somebody, not in this business, and we got on well on the phone.  I remember he texted me on a Saturday when I was trying new clothes in a well known shop prior to going away and silly me, I decided to send him the pics in several dresses without showing my face.  Several days later I found him staying in the same hotel I was staying in south Spain.  It was all so strange and spooky, I decided to never again send any pics to anyone.