Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galahad

Review Submission Rule Change

6 posts in this topic

After careful consideration, the rule limiting the number of reviews one person may submit on the same company (agency/parlour/etc) has been abolished.

I realise that many reviewers have their favourite companies where they have established a certain comfort level with the management and so rarely stray to other providers.

Yes, it does tend to look suspicious if someone only reviews the same company and no others.. but I am going to choose to err on the side of allowing the reviews and letting the readers decide the credibility of the reviews/reviewers for themselves.

The limit on multiple reviews of the same lady still applies.

It is (and always has been) acceptable for companies and ladies to ask clients to submit reviews, but they should not be compensated in any way for doing so.

Good idea !

Hopefully this will get a lot more reviews from the regions as it does seem to be, what one might say a little bit "sparse" from certain areas of the country.

After careful consideration, the rule limiting the number of reviews one person may submit on the same company (agency/parlour/etc) has been abolished.

I realise that many reviewers have their favourite companies where they have established a certain comfort level with the management and so rarely stray to other providers.

Yes, it does tend to look suspicious if someone only reviews the same company and no others.. but I am going to choose to err on the side of allowing the reviews and letting the readers decide the credibility of the reviews/reviewers for themselves.

The limit on multiple reviews of the same lady still applies.

It is (and always has been) acceptable for companies and ladies to ask clients to submit reviews, but they should not be compensated in any way for doing so.

a few agencies at the moment on twitter are giving 10% or 20% off of bookings for submitting reviews on here how would you know?

You can offer all the discounts you like, doesnt mean it will produce a good review, it could just as easily generate a bad review. Better just to let the reviews come naturally, they either will or they wont

a few agencies at the moment on twitter are giving 10% or 20% off of bookings for submitting reviews on here how would you know?

Wow, really?  20% off booking for writing reviews?  I guess is a good strategy.

And there was me getting all worked up with this post about you submissive ladies!......