Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
batman3

During Dp Can You Feel The Other Man?

90 posts in this topic

During a dp can you feel the other man in the other hole?

Don't know, butt when the girl has a butt plug inserted you can feel that.

Yes, or so I have been told (whilst being done to me!) The wall between the anal passage and vagina isn't that thick apparently so it'd be expected. 

Yes. You sort of can

Sort of? Have you done many dps?

Yes. You sort of can

That's a sort of existential cum neo-spiritual response. o master.., 

1 person likes this

So it counts as gay sex then if you are rubbing up against another man's member and your balls are touching :) ?

During a dp can you feel the other man in the other hole?

I'm glad you clarify when you meant here.My intial response was going to be Yes.As long as they dont mind

I've done a few. Anatomically, the anus and vagina are separated by a small space and separate linings. You're aware that there's something else there and can feel them. Like two fingers in gloves per se.

Sort of? Have you done many dps?

Haha. You're aware there's something else there but you're never in direct contact.

That's a sort of existential cum neo-spiritual response. o master..,

And if one of you accidentally pulls out and then misses the hole allocated for him and then then the both of you end up in the same place? The whole act is just way too gay for me.

With a username like that I'm surprised you are so eager to attach labels, tbh

2 people like this

And if one of you accidentally pulls out and then misses the hole allocated for him and then then the both of you end up in the same place? The whole act is just way too gay for me.

Done DP didn't turn me gay and the woman loved it which was even more a turn on.

I deviate from the normal accepted behaviour but that kind of thing is just too weird for me. Sharing a woman or an orifice with another man? You might as well just go the whole way and sign up for a gay gangbang. The only 3 somes I ever do are FMF.

Blimey, if sharing a woman too 'weird' then you really need a name change! What about vanilla1?

7 people like this

I deviate from the normal accepted behaviour but that kind of thing is just too weird for me. Sharing a woman or an orifice with another man? You might as well just go the whole way and sign up for a gay gangbang. The only 3 somes I ever do are FMF.

Can't you see the difference between two men fucking the same woman at the same time, and someone shoving a hairy pair of salty balls in your mouth or doing you up the arse? Most gay men would not want to go near a woman, let alone share her with another bloke.

4 people like this

Every time you see a prostitute you are sharing her with more than just one man.

Your last sentence, it sounds like you are saying its ok for a bloke to have a 3 some but not a girl.

Haha. You're aware there's something else there but you're never in direct contact.

no but your balls are  :D

1 person likes this

A woman would need a really slack fanny/bum for an extra cock to just accidentally "slip in" and even then, because of the angles you would have to be at you would also need a rather long willy and some mutual accidental wiggling for it to occur. If you  miss yours you are more likely just to prod the other guy in the balls with your bell end (which should have a condom on anyway) . 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Hahaha. Indeed

Don't know, butt when the girl has a butt plug inserted you can feel that.

Whether a plug or another man, I imagine like in a cartoon, one hitting the wall saying: 'hellooooooooooooooooooooo, anybody there?'  :D

Why the big smile Chloe? :)

Can't you see the difference between two men fucking the same woman at the same time, and someone shoving a hairy pair of salty balls in your mouth or doing you up the arse? Most gay men would not want to go near a woman, let alone share her with another bloke.

Just enjoying my breakfast biscuit and i nearly choked :) 

Why the big smile Chloe? :)

Just imagining two guys who are squeamish about touching each others genitals attempting to DP a woman and the look of horror on their faces when they realise the soft plap plap plap sound they can hear is not actually her tits bouncing together...but (as Kay put it) their own hairy salty balls  :lol:  :lol:

1 person likes this