Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stolenkiss

Bunny Lounge Closed?

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, my Friday 13th message spotted TBL is closed there's a message by the owner and cut a long story short seems like they've just had enough of the winos and on balance time to call it a day

http://www.thebunnylounge.co.uk/home.htm

I know in this game places shut and reopen but this seems conclusive. I alert as this place has been reviewed frequently,has a following and there have been some pretty looking girls. Never good to hear negative goings on and a shame some clientele scuppered it

There we go

How sad that changing attitudes of clients has brought an agency to the point where they simply cannot be bothered with them any longer. 

However I see their point. There are higher numbers of time wasters, fake booking makers and generally rude obnoxious people calling nowadays than ever before. 

Perhaps the "mainstream" that everyone has wanted for this industry is not really whats best for it after all. Who knows.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Indeed but maybe the obnoxious thing isn't just a punting phenomenon but a reflection on society as a whole. There's so much news about trolling, cyber bullying abusive behaviour etc. I have no idea what makes someone want to waste a WG time by making fake bookings or worst still be rude and horrid during a booking. But some people don't care. The anonominity of the internet let's them play out their games and those punters who act like a dreg during a booking they just go elsewhere and act pretty much the same.

Indeed but maybe the obnoxious thing isn't just a punting phenomenon but a reflection on society as a whole. There's so much news about trolling, cyber bullying abusive behaviour etc. I have no idea what makes someone want to waste a WG time by making fake bookings or worst still be rude and horrid during a booking. But some people don't care. The anonominity of the internet let's them play out their games and those punters who act like a dreg during a booking they just go elsewhere and act pretty much the same.

Very true

I cut my punting teeth at TBL (in a different location I believe), it was a fantastic environment to kick off, and I never had a bad punt there. A pity to hear that it's shutting down, but nothing stays the same forever.