Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonraker

Punting And Dreams

60 posts in this topic

Why can't we control our dreams? Last night I wanted to make sure I dreamed about one of my favourite  ladies so I looked at the pics on her website just before going to sleep, hoping to have an erotic dream which featured her. I woke up this morning and either I didn't dream about her or anything, or maybe I don't remember it. I have had some wonderful dreams about her before.

Do you ever dream about your favourite ladies? And ladies do you ever dream about punters? (and I don't mean nightmares, before Lynn says it! :) ).

Why can't we control our dreams? Last night I wanted to make sure I dreamed about one of my favourite  ladies so I looked at the pics on her website just before going to sleep, hoping to have an erotic dream which featured her. I woke up this morning and either I didn't dream about her or anything, or maybe I don't remember it. I have had some wonderful dreams about her before.

Do you ever dream about your favourite ladies? And ladies do you ever dream about punters? (and I don't mean nightmares, before Lynn says it! :) ).

dunno

i am sure I dream but have no recollection of them when I wake up.

I am nervey of dreaming about a wg and blurting her name out in my sleep tho.

You can. At least some people can. Look up lucid dreaming. Mind you it's not easy, I spent a lot of effort getting nowhere.

Apparently most men trying it either have sex or flying (Superman style) in mind. I'll let you guess what my motivation was.

:)

Edited by robert49

Ha ha, I am rather strange, since I was very young I only dream about people I never met in locations I have not even seen in real life.  Most of the times I was even able to fly, although I have not tried 'dream flying' in a very long time.  

It gets worse though if I have cheese late at night......... cheese is strange.  :D

I have recurring dreams of walking around streets in London where there are flats and behind the doors are women offering sex. I walk up to the flats, meet different women but never get as far as having sex. The streets are totally unrecognisable when I wake up.

Years ago after visiting Amsterdam and Hamburg I would have similar dreams of walking the RLDs there in search of women where the streets were almost identical in my dreams to how they are/were in real life. I rarely get around to having sex in my dreams. Just the action of walking and looking.

When I was a little kid, I used to dream about being on a HUGE snooker table that was about half the size of a football field.

I dreamt that the balls were alive and chased me around the table trying to knock me into one of the pockets!!!!

Nowerdays I dream about anything

The other night I dreamt I was locked in a Lorry

Another night I was lost in the forest and the tree;s moved

Another night I dreamed about Sophie Dee

Had rather nice naughty dream after discussing some of things I'd like to try next with my reg the other night. It involved a London bus so my imagination must have been going on overdrive.

I've dreamt about punters a few times it's usually when they're really good in bed lol! I wake up the next morning horny wondering if I'll be booked again by that said punter!

:D

1 person likes this

l love dreams and wake up pretty much every morning from some bizzare happenings of the unconscious mind .....

I sometimes have dreams about intruiging and erotic encounters but strangely never about punting.

I've never had a 'work' dream or had a client in mine, but I think my subconscious is a bit behind because I often dream about my old civvy job that I left 4 years ago and also about a man I had a fling with probably 7 years ago. Rarely dream about a current Mr Minxy Lydia though. 

Also, I never have sex dreams any more- wonder if it's because I get plenty?

When I was a little kid, I used to dream about being on a HUGE snooker table that was about half the size of a football field.

I dreamt that the balls were alive and chased me around the table trying to knock me into one of the pockets!!!!

Nowerdays I dream about anything

The other night I dreamt I was locked in a Lorry

Another night I was lost in the forest and the tree;s moved

Another night I dreamed about Sophie Dee

You need to lay off the Dorritos......  ;)

1 person likes this

hardly ever dream but the only one i get reaccuring is being chased by a giant hotdog ! think i need to lay of the sleeping pills!

*consults paperback edition of Freud*

It might not be the pills, ma'am ;)

l love dreams and wake up pretty much every morning from some bizzare happenings of the unconscious mind .....

I sometimes have dreams about intruiging and erotic encounters but strangely never about punting.

I have bizzare dreams as well.

I had one last night where I was flying, I was human but I had wings and everyone was doing it, it was the norm....

My dreams are incredibly vivid sometimes it scares me hahaha

I dream all sorts of weird and wonderful things. If anything, it's more common for them to feature some sort of celebrity as opposed to friends and family etc. Last night it was Tyrion from Game of Thrones - and I think sex may have been involved!

We would all like to dream about fantastic sex but rarely do - how strange when it's what 99% of people most want

I used to have a recurring dream about galloping through a massive field of cartoon character carrots with  massive sharp cartoon teeth who all jumped out of the ground and started chasing us, then my horse stumbled and I fell of and she galloped off a cliff

Im pretty glad I dont have that dream anymore..it was not erotic in the least

Edited by Chloe Kisses

of course according to freud sex is happening all the time in dreams - in symbolic form

would prefer it if my unconscious would drop the symbolism and be a bit more direct

Not many believe me when I tell this dream but it is true. I used to keep a dream journal and I had two dreams on separate nights both showing me three numbers, nothing special about the dreams just three black numbers against a white background. I recorded them in the journal and, yes you have guessed it. They were the six winning lottery numbers. I hadn't put them on because I hadn't realised that's what they were. So here I am today, working for a living.

Not many believe me when I tell this dream but it is true. I used to keep a dream journal and I had two dreams on separate nights both showing me three numbers, nothing special about the dreams just three black numbers against a white background. I recorded them in the journal and, yes you have guessed it. They were the six winning lottery numbers. I hadn't put them on because I hadn't realised that's what they were. So here I am today, working for a living.

I think I'd have been putting this in the 'I'd Be Fucking Livid' thread! :blink:

1 person likes this

of course according to freud sex is happening all the time in dreams - in symbolic form

would prefer it if my unconscious would drop the symbolism and be a bit more direct

do you think all the rabid carrots were symbolic cocks from my future chasing me and as I lost my  horse my future became inevitable lol

you must be the only person living in the UK that didnt know 6 numbers is what you need to won the lottery

if it were true you probably would have topped yourself after you realised

I don't agree with Freud. The subconcious might be chaotic but it's not cryptic.

I have had erotic dreams and seem to know who she is....but when I awake I can never identify her...most frustrating. ..

you must be the only person living in the UK that didnt know 6 numbers is what you need to won the lottery

if it were true you probably would have topped yourself after you realised

No I knew six numbers were needed but I had separate dreams and didn't connect them and, of course I didn't top myself either. I was philosophical about it. Like I said people don't believe it. But it is true.