Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

Girls Inspecting The Condom Contents

64 posts in this topic

recently i have seen a  few girls and increasingly they have been holding up the used condom and inspecting the contents.

then there are comments like 'ooh you have been saving yourself up for me' etc.

anyone else noticed this and what do they think

and girls, do you do this and why.  or why not?

Good lord!!!!

No!

1 person likes this

I tend to inspect it purely to make sure it did not break.  

1 person likes this

Can't say I've noticed anything like that - but then the condom is often empty anyway in my case and we finish off by other activities! :blink:

Yes it happens a lot. Some are checking that yes it has not broken and then you get the ones who are curious as to how much you have ejaculated. Occasionally they make comments and go on to ask about when you last masturbated or whether you have seen anyone else that day.

I found most women when working make a point to remove the condom at the end and are inspecting it at the same time.

Edited by Deviant1

A case of paranoid WGs.

I've never done such a thing, obviously I am aware of it and make sure it doesn't split, but j certainly don't inspect it that's just weird!

Then again, most of my bookings end in CIM so there would be nothing to inspect! :D

No I dont check it. If the condom were broken it would be fairly obvious as they tend to ping so there would be a hole big enough to get gloopy fingers. 

I have occasionally held up a heavy one and said something silly such as "whah full load" or "say goodbye to your leettle friends" in that godfather accent..., can't help what comes out of my mouth sometimes  :D

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

No I dont check it. If the condom were broken it would be fairly obvious as they tend to ping so there would be a hole big enough to get gloopy fingers. 

I have occasionally held up a heavy one and said something silly such as "whah full load" or "say goodbye to your leettle friends" in that godfather accent..., can't help what comes out of my mouth sometimes  :D

no 'leetle friends' in mine.  had the snip in the mid 80's

Lol Coventry.

Coming in a condom if you have been storing up ejaculate for days is a waste. I always like to produce a work of art somewhere on the woman's body (usually top of her boobs). Nothing quite like seeing your spunk decorating a woman

Lol Coventry.

Coming in a condom if you have been storing up ejaculate for days is a waste. I always like to produce a work of art somewhere on the woman's body (usually top of her boobs). Nothing quite like seeing your spunk decorating a woman

I have to disagree. In my opinion it is certainly not a waste; to come in her vagina (albeit in a condom) as she simultaneously climaxes is the best feeling in the world and something you don't get if you pull out.

2 people like this

I have to disagree. In my opinion it is certainly not a waste; to come in her vagina (albeit in a condom) as she simultaneously climaxes is the best feeling in the world and something you don't get if you pull out.

That's if she's really climaxing! Hahaha, it's not unheard of!

That's if she's really climaxing! Hahaha, it's not unheard of!

True and since by your own admission the vast majority of yours are CIM you clearly rarely if ever do climax. How sad!

Nooo!! I find it hard enough to fake an orgasm as it is, and now i have to fake the "leettle friends" too! :unsure:

1 person likes this

True and since by your own admission the vast majority of yours are CIM you clearly rarely if ever do climax. How sad!

Aw you tried!

I climax with MOST clients who know what they're doing yes usually through oral as it takes a hell of a lot to make me climax through penetration.

I can probably climax every time Im given oral so trust me I'm not deprived of my orgasms :D

I'm just stating reality, you may think she's climaxing but she may not be either, I certainly don't fake mine but plenty do!

How sad!

Edited by TightYoungEbony

Nooo!! I find it hard enough to fake an orgasm as it is, and now i have to fake the "leettle friends" too! :unsure:

LOL! "leettle friends"

I've always wondered how men "fake" am orgasm I'm guessing that if a guy did it to me I would be able to tell instantly! :D

I have to say this..............

if a wg claims she is cumming at the very same moment the guy does.....through penetration.....  it is  highly likely that she is faking.

Wg's are very good at faking anything they wish to......... 

It is not impossible to simultaneously climax but I think very rare.

Many men will believe the girl though when she says she is about to come... she knows that the man is on the brink and it gives him more pleasure to think the girl is at exactly the same time.  

Then there are the men who don't give a stuff if she is enjoying things or not.

C'est la vie......

Condom inspection? But it's obvious, surely? The lady is checking that there is an offering for analysis for her private DNA database. Or, of course, that there is sufficient material to make it worth keeping under rigourous conditions before passing it on to a sperm bank in deepest Goa.

if a wg claims she is cumming at the very same moment the guy does.....through penetration..... it is highly likely that she is faking.

Many men will believe the girl though when she says she is about to come... she knows that the man is on the brink and it gives him more pleasure to think the girl is at exactly the same time.

C'est la vie......

You explained it perfectly!

Not only is it rare to climax simultaneously it's quite rare for girls to climax through penetration without clitoral stimulation.

I'm sure there's loads of girls who can climax through penetration alone but not that many!

We are selling a fantasy so by faking an orgasm she isn't really doing any wrong but hey if some punters want to believe every WG they see is cumming simultaneously with them and not faking it, then let them!

:D

if a wg claims she is cumming at the very same moment the guy does.....through penetration.....  it is  highly likely that she is faking.

C'est la vie......

Oooh, Lynn (and TYE) - I have to argue with your opening statements: I come through penetration all the time, and especially hard when the man comes, even with a condom. I appreciate it's maybe not all that common, but it genuinely does happen for me. And my clitoris doesn't need to be involved at all.

Re. the original post, I don't exactly examine them, but I do have a surreptitious check as I'm getting rid of it - and do sometimes notice if there's an abnormally large load!

1 person likes this

Oooh, Lynn (and TYE) - I have to argue with your opening statements: I come through penetration all the time, and especially hard when the man comes, even with a condom. I appreciate it's maybe not all that common, but it genuinely does happen for me. And my clitoris doesn't need to be involved at all.

Re. the original post, I don't exactly examine them, but I do have a surreptitious check as I'm getting rid of it - and do sometimes notice if there's an abnormally large load!

As I said, I'm sure some girls genuinely do climax through penetration only! Anything is possible haha.

But I think the majority actually don't climax through penetration alone and need some other sort of stimulation and guys assuming girls climax simultaneously all the time is a little OTT!

I think the point is its a little naive to automatically think because a girl says she came she has, I mean I do 90% of the time when getting RO but that's because I'm incredibly sensitive and it doesn't take an oral genius to get me to climax heaven lol!

I do wish I could climax through penetration alone I've tried dozens of times but I just fail! So I'm a tiny bit envious :D

Edited by TightYoungEbony

As I said, I'm sure some girls genuinely do climax through penetration only! Anything is possible haha.

But I think the majority actually don't climax through penetration alone and need some other sort of stimulation and guys assuming girls climax simultaneously all the time is a little OTT!

I think the point is its a little naive to automatically think because a girl says she came she has, I mean I do 90% of the time when getting RO but that's because I'm incredibly sensitive and it doesn't take an oral genius to get me to climax heaven lol!

I do wish I could climax through penetration alone I've tried dozens of times but I just fail! So I'm a tiny bit envious :D

It's a lovely idea, but as similataneous climax happened so so rarely in a life with partners, I'm hardly going to believe it's suddenly happening now.

After forty years of making sure that my late wife and I managed simultaneous orgasm I do know when WGs are trying to fake it. Out of 93 WGs in the last 10 years I only managed it with two of those. One of those had only to be stimulated by caressing her breasts, they were so sensitive. The other, my current regular, on the first time we met it was by penetration alone but because of foreplay with my magic fingers (as she calls them) it is partly g-spot  and partly clitoral stimulation. Some days she is so horny that it is purely by penetration. 

Condom inspection? But it's obvious, surely? The lady is checking that there is an offering for analysis for her private DNA database. Or, of course, that there is sufficient material to make it worth keeping under rigourous conditions before passing it on to a sperm bank in deepest Goa.

He he, that is for specimen selection and making sure the planet produces the tallest, most intelligent and best looking future generations  :D

A case of paranoid WGs.

I've never done such a thing, obviously I am aware of it and make sure it doesn't split, but j certainly don't inspect it that's just weird!

Then again, most of my bookings end in CIM so there would be nothing to inspect! :D

Hiding the evidence, eh?   :D

Hygienic and keep the environment free of pollutants  :lol: