Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Photographer Verified

3 posts in this topic

Does everyone find these pictures to be more accurate or are there any girls where you wonder if the photographer had his glasses on.

I saw a girl recently who i felt did not match the photos that had been verified.

I felt the "verified" pictures gave the impression she was younger than she was, I had a nice time with the girl concerned and have seen her again, as she was really nice. I would rather not name her to everyone incase it affects her work.

but just raising the point do other readers think the verified ones are more accurate or no real difference.   

I prefer the "verified" pictures as they tend to be more natural.  Having said that, the girl will had had her make up done to a higher standard than normal and will be posed to show off her assets in the best possible light. 

If I was choosing who to visit, I would give preference to girls with the "verified" shots, but also check twitter for any twitpics which IMHO tend to the most natural of all.

1 person likes this

It may be worth reading the small print of our 'Photographer Verified' photos - 

Photographer Verified Images:Although some girls insist that easily recognisable body marks such as tattoos are removed to protect their identity, we want you to be able to book a girl with absolute confidence so an image with the ‘Photographer Verified’ watermark showing, is proof that there has been no tummy tucking, waist slimming, leg lengthening, chin removing, face or general body shape changing and no skin smoothing, so that when you meet the girl in question you will not be disappointed. Also, the make up they wear will have been done by themselves and where possible, the pictures are taken in the locations that they are available for you to meet them in.