Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Bedford

45 posts in this topic

Replying to a Bedford Post made me think are there any other parlous worth visiting in Bedford nowdays besides intimate massage.

I used to goto one occassionally on Tavistock where you went round the back and up a metal staircase, is that still running. 

Also one above an adult shop and a Thai place are they still there.

There also used to be couple in the new flats but think they have gone, where I first met Autumn.

Anyway any details appreciated as not aware of any web-sites other than intimate.

I have not been there for ages either.

Don't there is much. Genevieves was the staircase one wasn't it about an adult shop. Or was that ambassadors. Sophia angels seems to have been shut down, use to see the lovely ebony Lexi there. A few years back there was gems, saw a beautiful black girl there Crystal who then went to intimate. And to top it all House of Devine briefly worked from a nice flat and I saw the wonderful Caprice who I still lust after. Some other working girl shopped them and they had to close. Some hot Lithuanian girls now at intimate that will also do a double act, I saw Sidona in Northampton Hot box (terrible name), good kissing and really quite good. 

Not that impressed with Bedford nowadays

Thanks yes Genevieves that was it, does not sound as if much happening there at moment. I still keep eye on the intimate site though.. 

Very upsetting news - Millie one of the hottest black girls about is no longer at intimate massage. Well I managed to squeeze in two visits there, big loss to Bedford not that anyone seemed to notice.

I remember Madam Beckys having a place in Bedford - in a little house within the grounds of a hotel. Cheeky.

I had an extended spell of being a regular at Intimate some years ago and liked the people who ran it as well as some of the girls.

It is inevitable that girls, good or otherwise, move on so the key is to see favourites often enough to assuage the disappointment of their leaving.

As far as I know this is the current state of play in Bedford as regards parlours :)

Intimate Massage http://www.intimatemassage.co.uk/rota/

Usually excellent with a good selection of girls. Clean & safe

Sophia's Angels http://www.sophiasangels.co.uk/#/bedford-incalls/4563510190

Never managed to visit as it seems to close at 7pm

Genevieves Massage http://www.genevievesmassage.co.uk/

Was pretty good about 10 years back - now pretty dreadful

Thai Charm http://www.thaicharmbedford.co.uk/

Again has seen better days. Can be very good but pricey as you have to pay £20-£40 for the room before any extras

Plus various independants on AW, I have not seen any of the current ones

Oh the one I wanted to see in Bedford - tho dreadful public transport hassle to get there from Northampton unless you know better - is not on roat and I also missed her in Northampton.

Sidona

Genevieves came up in a search today so that will provide a bit more choice in Bedford. Maybe its been been operational all along but without a website, i wouldn't do a walk in, prefer to see the candy in the window first. A couple of darker skinned ladies though, could be tempted

Still dream of Caprice who worked from a nice flat there once a week for a month or two before anabellas pulled the plug. That was a bad day indeed

No but planning to. I did see her friend though Sidona, I saw her at hotbox northampton, lots of kissing and very attractive and they do duos together i believe. I would imagine she provides an equally good service but maybe others can comment.

Still dream of Caprice who worked from a nice flat there once a week for a month or two before anabellas pulled the plug. That was a bad day indeed

Pulled the plug on what? who? where? 

Hi, you obviously remember the gorgeous ebony caprice. Now I cannot quite remember whether it was annabellas or house of devine,  think the former, but for a short while you had a Bedford location. It was a lovely apartment and i saw her there twice before it was closed. I later saw her in MK and asked why no longer Bedford and she told me that some other working girl was there and kept complaining the the and lord which forced the closure. A sad day indeed as Bedford was very convenient for me

When I say some other girl, i meant some other girl or girls from another agency or perhaps independent working from the building

Hi, you obviously remember the gorgeous ebony caprice. Now I cannot quite remember whether it was annabellas or house of devine,  think the former, but for a short while you had a Bedford location. It was a lovely apartment and i saw her there twice before it was closed. I later saw her in MK and asked why no longer Bedford and she told me that some other working girl was there and kept complaining the the and lord which forced the closure. A sad day indeed as Bedford was very convenient for me

A local competitor did not like us being there so caused us problem. 

A shame, you brought some class to Bedford. Intimate is ok sometimes, see to have some attractive ladies at the moment. Would like to see you open again, get some of those MK lovelies down there.

I agree with Roger - saw some greal gals when you were briefly open in Bedford (a Cuban lady in particular)

If the competitor is who I think it was then it may well be worth trying again in Bedford as they have changed hands at least once since then

A problem I regularly have is that I can rarely get to an appointment before 9pm due to work and IM closes at 9pm and Sophia's at 7pm ... would love to know of a place or classy lady who can accept incalls later in the evenings in Bedford

I assume the 'changed hands' ref above is to IM as I only recently returned there after a long, long gap to be told the original owner had died.

The look of the place was reassuringly familiar, including the pics above the receptionist's desk, the air conditioning units in the rooms and the bath instead of shower in the room I always seemed to be given (though once got as far as a cuddle with one girl on the roof...).

The receptionist is as buxom and friendly as the one I used to know. I think the quality of the ladies looked very good, personally.

The original owner of Intimate Massage sadly passed away. 

The original owner of Intimate Massage sadly passed away. 

As I said in the previous post to yours.

As I said in the previous post to yours.

indeed you did. Sincere apologies x

What happened to Gems?

What happened to Gems?

I don't know in detail as a long time ago but I think the lady who ran it simply closed it.

I cannot remember who I saw there except of course Crystal who I became good friends with on her first return from Australia (now a mum fully integrated into Western Australia life as far as I know).

I had a near contretemps with the owner when she didn't retain a booking slot for me with Crystal. She then did fit me in the next day and my car puffed out steam at a roundabout and I had to ring and cancel a bit sheepishly. I still curse that roundabout every time I negotiate it.

I don't know in detail as a long time ago but I think the lady who ran it simply closed it.

I cannot remember who I saw there except of course Crystal who I became good friends with on her first return from Australia (now a mum fully integrated into Western Australia life as far as I know).

I had a near contretemps with the owner when she didn't retain a booking slot for me with Crystal. She then did fit me in the next day and my car puffed out steam at a roundabout and I had to ring and cancel a bit sheepishly. I still curse that roundabout every time I negotiate it.

i remember a girl called tammy who used to come on on chat and worked there (Gems) before she went to work at annabellas in fanny drayton.  Of course she is now autumn who works at hot box.

Gems was run by Gemma, ex The Convent of Northampton.