Lookingforleeds

Why No Leeds Reviews?

12 posts in this topic

I used to use Punternet all the time to look at reviews for girls in Leeds but there are now never any reviews at all for Leeds, why is this?

It seems to be limited to London, Manchester, Sheffield and Milton Keynes.

I'm sure there must be people reviewing for girls in Leeds somewhere because they're all always busy!

Does anyone know any good review sites for girls in Leeds because i'm still slightly wary of AW.

Punternet Directory listings?

Well I had one a couple of weeks ago!:)

My geography is a little rusty as you head towards the Arctic Circle, but is Leeds actually North East? I would have thought it was more North central but there's no such category. :unsure:

My geography is a little rusty as you head towards the Arctic Circle, but is Leeds actually North East? I would have thought it was more North central but there's no such category. :unsure:

BBC local news is look north west from manchester, look north from leeds and look north east from newcastle, but that includes cumbria.

all  very confusing.

Leeds used to be West Yorks, probably still is. Locals I know consider it to be north west as theres nothing to the west that's worth bothering about.

I think the categories on here need a little adjusting.

Putting Berkshire in SW just doesn't feel right.

That's reinforced by posts in the SE forum about Berks locations.

CG

1 person likes this

raylondener, you're correct, really Leeds shouldn't be classed as the North East and Yorkshire should have it's own regional section but I guess this just kind of proves my point about the lack of focus for Leeds in general on Punternet.

raylondener, you're correct, really Leeds shouldn't be classed as the North East and Yorkshire should have it's own regional section but I guess this just kind of proves my point about the lack of focus for Leeds in general on Punternet.

Post some reviews for your Leeds based punts would help!

As the parlours in Leeds were closed the reviews dropped off, the agency I now use (IK Services) rarely features in reviews and I suspect they prefer to maintain a low profile to avoid going the way of the parlours.  I have an appointment with 'Elise' an early 20s French girl next week and will post a review to see what the reaction is.  I had a session with her before Christmas as she only works intermittently which is why I hadn't managed the second visit she richly deserves!

I have posted a Leeds review for Harper, who worked briefly for IK.  Does anyone know where she has gone?

Leeds used to be West Yorks, probably still is. Locals I know consider it to be north west as theres nothing to the west that's worth bothering about.

CG

Then hopefully Mr Cameron will help when he moves the boundaries around? ;)

CG

I don't know why admin didn't use the 9 English regions when they did the regional boards.

Combining East Midlands with West Midlands, and North East with Yorkshire, is acceptable. But the way they re-jigged the South East, South West and East regions was unnecessary and confusing in my humble opinion.