Chloe Kisses

Whats The Worst Thing A Wg Has Done To You In The Room

5 posts in this topic

As a follow on from the 'best thing" thread.

Guys, whats the worst thing that has happened to you or been done to you during a punt. The sort of thing that made you either shocked to the core or just plain old WTF???

You  must have some grisly stories...you dont have to name names, just dish the dirt

I may have already mentioned this elsewhere but my worst experience was a very pretty but rather disinterested wg who made no effort dress wise (came straight from her day job), had bits of loo roll stuck to her pussy (she also smelled a bit pissy down below), then lied by saying she didn't do oral without when I knew damn well she did. The punt lasted nowhere near the 2 hours I'd originally booked...

No point naming her anyway as she isn't working any longer (big surprise!).

The worst thing I had was a WG that had rotten teeth and I didn't notice it while her and my tongue hit eachother. I didn't pay attention to it. She also tried to give me a blowjob without a condom. Then I saw her teeth. Yuck! I was glad that the French kiss was just tongue-tip-to-tongue-tip and not a deep French kiss. I definitely don't want to get a blowjob from a WG with bad oral hygiene. It may be similar to a WG that rightfully doesn't want to give a blowjob to a client (or any woman to any man) with bad genital hygiene, for example having a piss smell.

Most other WGs have good hygiene, so I am glad that the above WG is the only one that shocked me with her very bad hygiene. Some other WGs have poor performance and have a high price: 150 euros for 15 minutes. Of course I never came back to her.

One WG is generally very good but she sucked my tongue so hard that it hurt for two days. I saw she made a hickey on my tongue, but the pain and the hickey disappeared after a few days. No permanent issues.

The last 10 WGs I had, were very good and had no problems, neither hygienic nor behaviour problems. Everything was alright.

Edited by hans66

I quite like anal, and I will always remember one flacid making occasion. There I was halfway in and she turns around to me and says "I haven't cleaned my arse out, cos I like the feeling of being f**cked with shit in my arse". I can tell you I withdrew immediately and she certainly wasn't lying.

Recently, a girl went ballistic when I refused to leave her apartment way before time was up. "We are not fucking anymore.  Why aren't you leaving already?" I lied on the bed, unfazed by her antics, but it was a surreal experience nonetheless.

Or when a girl received me with a nasty case of bacterial vaginosis that stank the room.  It has happened twice, with different girls with glowing reviews.  I was naive then, and I just went on while thanking heaven that we were using condoms.