Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

The Worst Thing A Client Has Done In The Room

15 posts in this topic

Girls, whats the worst thing a guy has done to you or in front of you or even in secret behind your back when you were not looking, in the bedroom.

Im not asking you to lay terrible tales of abuse, just the WTF moments or ones that left you gobsmacked, horrified and questioning humanity

Literally last week I had a booking with a new guy, I was going at it with the deep throat and ball licking and you know what he does? Decided to break wind.

I think I gagged for a second and I never gag, I was so disgusted, I can understand you can't keep in but whilst I'm up close and personal down there? REALLY? lol! That's up there with the worst

1 person likes this

Literally last week I had a booking with a new guy, I was going at it with the deep throat and ball licking and you know what he does? Decided to break wind.

I think I gagged for a second and I never gag, I was so disgusted, I can understand you can't keep in but whilst I'm up close and personal down there? REALLY? lol! That's up there with the worst

You got off lucky.One of my punters loves regalling people with the story of when he was having a session with the then Mrs and when she went down there,head under the duvet like he farted and followed through.He found it hilarious and loved telling people,especially when she was sat with him.

You got off lucky.One of my punters loves regalling people with the story of when he was having a session with the then Mrs and when she went down there,head under the duvet like he farted and followed through.He found it hilarious and loved telling people,especially when she was sat with him.

I bet his willy has the teeth marks to prove it! :unsure:

Ok if I must ....... 

A "god like stud of a client"  ( countless other ladies descriptions of him... certainly not mine.... oh if only you knew.....)

was down there.... lapping away..... but in between laps... he bobbed his head up and regaled me with information of how certain named ladies were blessed in the knicker department..... going into very descriptive detail........ I was so shocked it was amusing!  He obviously could not see what he was doing wrong.

The same godlike stud of a client regaled me another time about how totally splendiferous Barbara and Natalie were..... how utterly perfect in every way.... 

Mr godlike visited yet another time and boasted of his millions.... his spending power when it came to weekends in luxury country hotels with Flossie and Flora..... how many diamonds he bought them.....

............... eventually I refused to see him any more..............

not that I am a jealous person of course............

I have read his countless feedbacks from wgs and it is pitiful...... so far up his backside it doesn't bear thinking about....... 

oh give me an average worker with an average salary and a respectful attitude any time!

2 people like this

You got off lucky.One of my punters loves regalling people with the story of when he was having a session with the then Mrs and when she went down there,head under the duvet like he farted and followed through.He found it hilarious and loved telling people,especially when she was sat with him.

Oh my god! That would traumatise me! Ewwwww

At least you weren't rimming. And I can tell you, no amount of appologising can ever make that one better :unsure:

2 people like this

Dammit, I have a couple of hilarious ones, but I daren't say in case the men in question are reading and they are offended I find their odd quirks hilarious...

The biggest problem that I experienced is that the some men have no idea how to do the oral sex . Once somebody had  bitten me down there. I think he had fake teeth and had no idea what he was doing.  It was pretty traumatic experience.

What I don't understand is why they try to bite different parts of the woman's body without asking first if the Lady likes it or not.

Dammit, I have a couple of hilarious ones, but I daren't say in case the men in question are reading and they are offended I find their odd quirks hilarious...

Yes it is difficult to be open about certain people in case they are perusing here.................

The man I talked about may or may not be doing so.................... but I really do not care........... he deserves all he gets.  After all.... when I first met him his wife had just died..... but a few months later he forgot that and talked about her because he was going out to the theatre with her that night.

Tell us anything guys.......... but not that your wife is dead when she is having her hair done as you **** me ........

Yes it is difficult to be open about certain people in case they are perusing here.................

The man I talked about may or may not be doing so.................... but I really do not care........... he deserves all he gets.  After all.... when I first met him his wife had just died..... but a few months later he forgot that and talked about her because he was going out to the theatre with her that night.

Tell us anything guys.......... but not that your wife is dead when she is having her hair done as you **** me ........

Oh that's just horrible! 

Perhaps he's a religious man.If it happened in the bible ........ :)  On a similar note,i had a do once,an anniversary,their last ever one together apparently.Trouble was,he was in a box,next to the cake.

Oh my god! That would traumatise me! Ewwwww

What did me was one,sharing that story.Sorry,but if you shit yourself surely thats something you'd never want to tell anyone.Then,in that situation.But telling it sat next to her whilst he's pissing himself laughing.The look on her face definately wasn't amusement,hence the former mrs part.

1 person likes this

If that guy had been me (heaven forbid) I would be mortified. Apart from anything else a fart doesn't come on unexpectedly. You've got plenty of time to tell her so she can move and in most cases you have time to get some distance between you. Or are my farts different from everyone else?

I don't want to come across as perfect but if I have a afternoon punt booked I give lunch a miss and if it's an evening I'm very careful what I eat beforehand. I know I'm paying the bill and expect good service but it doesn't stop you from being civilized.

Ok if I must ....... 

A "god like stud of a client"  ( countless other ladies descriptions of him... certainly not mine.... oh if only you knew.....)

was down there.... lapping away..... but in between laps... he bobbed his head up and regaled me with information of how certain named ladies were blessed in the knicker department..... going into very descriptive detail........ I was so shocked it was amusing!  He obviously could not see what he was doing wrong.

!

He should have been concentrating in giving lip service and on the job in hand !!!

If that guy had been me (heaven forbid) I would be mortified. Apart from anything else a fart doesn't come on unexpectedly. You've got plenty of time to tell her so she can move and in most cases you have time to get some distance between you. Or are my farts different from everyone else?

I don't want to come across as perfect but if I have a afternoon punt booked I give lunch a miss and if it's an evening I'm very careful what I eat beforehand. I know I'm paying the bill and expect good service but it doesn't stop you from being civilized.

I actually think he genuinely got too comfortable and let it out accidentally as he looked up surprised lol!

I was horrified! he's booked me for tonight aswell so let's hope it isn't a repeat performance LOL!

He's a very nice guy so I think the pleasure of my oral made him let loose hahaha