Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pythagoras

Vienna

1 post in this topic

Been on a short business trip to Vienna recently, not for the first time, but first time for checking out what's available. Not knowing what my exact schedule would be one of the evenings jotted down a few addresses and phone numbers to check out if possible.

In the end I lost my notes (!) and just went to the one place I remembered the address for, on spec.

Studio Tuberose, Koernergasse 3, 1020 Wien. Nearest Metro is Praterstern.

http://tuberose.wien-fun.at/de/tuberose-studio.asp

Place is easy to find on a corner in a quiet semi-residential area just off a busy main road. Helpfully they had the open sign on (amazing to see that coming from the UK - brothels are legal there of course). BTW, on the way I passed another studio on the main road! Doorbell entry. Chinese lady greets me, no one else around it seems, very quiet Tuesday eve. Place was huge, leads me to huge bed room, huge bed, shower, etc, nice and warm Name Lina (?), semi-attractive, probably 30s, picture not on website. Thought this might be an average punt ... but hey €100 for 1 hour, what can go wrong? That's about £75!

OMG, what a punt loads of kissing and cuddling. OWO to die for. Not exactly easy to communicate with, English non-existent, some German. Took me ages to ask for 69 .... I am not one for boasting but I think I am very good at oral. She enjoyed it immensely with multiple orgasms and asking for more! This was about 20 minutes. Then about 15 minutes sex cowgirl and mish, oh god she came again .... With getting older I seem to be lasting longer. The right company also helps.

This was one of my best punts in many years, on a par with some of the Thai girls I have met, at half the price. I am please with myself!