Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Btd

Do You Find It Easy To Book The Girl You Want?

44 posts in this topic

In general, do you find it easy to 'book' the girl you want?  I came across one girl and she always gets booked up very quickly, she's very popular and she is difficult to book.  I have came across other girls that are hard to book because of their popularity also.  Have you came across girls that are difficult to book for whatever reason?

Do you wait if you want to see a particular girl, or do you go elsewhere? 

Personally, I'm happy to wait a few weeks, after that I would just see another girl.

Edited by Btd

Ok, I know its a question for a guys, (and none responded yet)

I had lots of emals/phone calls...where the people said its so difficult to book me, because I am not available.

Many go on the strop, like Chloe described in the "Huffy man" thread.

In reality is so easy!

1 Give plenty of notice! (Not ask every time if I can see them in the next 2-3 hours)

2 Read what my availability hours. Simple enough.

If the girl is a very popular: Then one of the option to suggest to her: When she is free in the next month, or maybe year?   So in a way she will give you a time to see her, not other way around. Otherwise: book somebody else, Plenty of choices around.

1 person likes this

Can't say I've ever had a problem booking a girl I've wanted to see as I generally book in advance anyway. With one wg it took a bit of careful planning as she also did agency work but I saw her outside of that. She'd always work her agency shifts around our bookings providing I gave her a little advance notice.

It's extremely variable.

I don't really think there's a way to ensure a prompt response. I tried to book a girl recently on the day she last as it happens logged in on Adultwork from Luton. Some 18 days later she logged in from Bristol under a new name. Well fuck that for a game of soldiers. I went back to one of my faithful regulars who responded immediately.

Uncle Pokey

I tend to book over a week in advance and always get a time agreed. I suppose the shorter the time scale, the more problematic it becomes

1 person likes this

In general, do you find it easy to 'book' the girl you want?  I came across one girl and she always gets booked up very quickly, she's very popular and she is difficult to book.  I have came across other girls that are hard to book because of their popularity also.  Have you came across girls that are difficult to book for whatever reason?

Do you wait if you want to see a particular girl, or do you go elsewhere? 

Personally, I'm happy to wait a few weeks, after that I would just see another girl.

Easy .... make a booking for the popular girl that you really want to see way in advance, and in the meantime try pastures new.

Mostly have no trouble as I book at least a couple of weeks in advance, but there is one girl on AW that is currently booked up until May - nice work if you can get it, and it seems she can!

1 person likes this

Mostly have no trouble as I book at least a couple of weeks in advance, but there is one girl on AW that is currently booked up until May - nice work if you can get it, and it seems she can!

I do believe I might be seeing her at the beginning of next week  :)

1 person likes this

Ok, I know its a question for a guys, (and none responded yet)

I had lots of emals/phone calls...where the people said its so difficult to book me, because I am not available.

Many go on the strop, like Chloe described in the "Huffy man" thread.

In reality is so easy!

1 Give plenty of notice! (Not ask every time if I can see them in the next 2-3 hours)

2 Read what my availability hours. Simple enough.

If the girl is a very popular: Then one of the option to suggest to her: When she is free in the next month, or maybe year?   So in a way she will give you a time to see her, not other way around. Otherwise: book somebody else, Plenty of choices around.

yes

well some girls dont make clear their availability

is making up a  timetable for the next week so hard?

Then we know you dont work thursdays so we wont try and book you.

yes

is making up a timetable for the next week so hard?

I had a timetable on my profile all the time until last week.

From Monday to Sunday it had the times I was available.

And I can honesty say 90% of the men who contact me for a booking ask my availability or ask to be booked on a day or time I'm not working.

So the timetable thing is pointless majority don't even read it, which is highly annoying when I have to keep on saying "my avaibilty days and times are all on my profile".

I took it off simply because hardly anyone reads it.

Edited by TightYoungEbony

yes

is making up a  timetable for the next week so hard?

I've never been sure whether giving availability helps or not.

People who complain about being difficult to book I find usually don't read availability, and tend to be inflexible. It's either 12 and a quarter minutes past two on the 29th of February, or that is it for another 3 years.

That is a slight exaggeration, but not a million miles away from the truth.

Clients who want to see you will sort something out.

One man shouted at me "This is the 8th time, you are useless". He refused to book ahead, always phoned on the day 1 hour or less beforehand and I was always already booked for that hour.

In the meantime I have clients who have been booking me for several years, who don't seem to have a problem. Sure occasionally things come up for both of us and if we can't make the time of first choice, we manage to sort out another one.

There are some people who really just can't co-ordinate their calendars and I'd say, try someone else who can co-ordinate with you.

1 person likes this

I had a timetable on my profile all the time until last week.

From Monday to Sunday it had the times I was available.

And I can honesty say 90% of the men who contact me for a booking ask my availability or ask to be booked on a day or time I'm not working.

So the timetable thing is pointless majority don't even read it, which is highly annoying when I have to keep on saying "my avaibilty days and times are all on my profile".

I took it off simply because hardly anyone reads it.

I put up a notice towards the top of my profile saying I was off for the next 10 days, within 24 hours I received emails asking me for time within that time. Bear in mind my profile starts with a recommendation to read it.

I do find that repeat and regular clients will read my availability and book accordingly. I am not sure which comes first. Is it that guys who read all the information available are those who are more likely to become regulars, or is it that they learn from my suggestion that they use it?

I generally plan in advance so haven't had too much difficulty - especially as doing things in advance increases flexibility.

I do try to look at profiles to gauge when someone might be available but it isn't always clear - e.g. profile says monday - saturday 11am to late, specific listing of days in upcoming week lists saturday starting at 1pm and has been the same for the past couple of weeks. In that case I sent a mail politely asking what her saturday availability was, explaining why I wasn't sure (which effectlvely showed I had read her profile).

Another case at short notice I sent a message to a girl who I knew was unavailable for incalls in the evening for a booking that could have been considered just going into the evening as I didn't know the exact time she liked to stop giving details of what sort of thing I was looking for but also making clear it was no problem if it was too late for her.

1 person likes this

I texted my regular lady very early this morning while she was still at breakfast and she fitted me in (pun intended :) ) Being retired I am able to give her a wide range of times, which helps.

I generally plan in advance so haven't had too much difficulty - especially as doing things in advance increases flexibility.

I do try to look at profiles to gauge when someone might be available but it isn't always clear - e.g. profile says monday - saturday 11am to late, specific listing of days in upcoming week lists saturday starting at 1pm and has been the same for the past couple of weeks. In that case I sent a mail politely asking what her saturday availability was, explaining why I wasn't sure (which effectlvely showed I had read her profile).

Another case at short notice I sent a message to a girl who I knew was unavailable for incalls in the evening for a booking that could have been considered just going into the evening as I didn't know the exact time she liked to stop giving details of what sort of thing I was looking for but also making clear it was no problem if it was too late for her.

Yes, if someone asks me for 'morning', 'evening' or 'afternoon' availability I always ask them to define the timescale they mean by that word. Some clients are great and give a definite time, others are vaguer and they say they are trying to find out the possibilities - for me it is far easier to be given the specific time(s) they are interested in.

No I haven't had any undue problems.  It helps being flexible on time and I generally arrange the day before.  Of course I have a few who I would like to see, the main problem is choosing and that's a problem I like.

1 person likes this

I've mainly used massage parlours rather than independent girls, and they know I travel to see them (don't go where I live, as the walls have ears (or should that be eyes ;)  )). So I just phone up on the day to confirm and I'm normally sorted. Before I used to just turn up and sometimes I would miss the girl, someone has booked her etc. That was a pain... especially as I travel to go to the places.

Seen a couple of independent girls I like the look of, so I'll see how that goes.

Well, I just choose ageing has-beens with dusty phones, so it's never a problem!........... :)

2 people like this

Having a day job means i work limited hours i put up my hours im free each week and update when im fully booked yet i still get enquires and calls all through out the night i mean who calls at 3,30 am on a weekday !!

I always book well in advance, be it with my regular or a new girl. I can be quite limited on the times I can see a girl, normally late morning, and I find girls can be a lot more accommodating given enough notice.

I've only had to make bookings 'on the hoof' when let down by initial bookings and had to fall back on a plan B.

Adele, when she was working at the W. London HOD, was the only girl I never got to see. A very popular girl and booked up weeks in advance.

I have gone out with girls who are really popular and yes it is very difficult to book them since they always get booked a few months in advance so what I usually do is plan my schedule about three months in advance to make sure that I get to spend great time with the girl I want to spend the day/night with. In case I have lots of free time and punting just kinda popped out of my mind then what I do is just book a different girl to sample a different dish :P

Thanks guys and girls for your comments!  From the above answers, booking in advance and being flexible (not that sort of flexible lol) seems to be key here.

I always book well in advance, be it with my regular or a new girl. I can be quite limited on the times I can see a girl, normally late morning, and I find girls can be a lot more accommodating given enough notice.

I've only had to make bookings 'on the hoof' when let down by initial bookings and had to fall back on a plan B.

Adele, when she was working at the W. London HOD, was the only girl I never got to see. A very popular girl and booked up weeks in advance.

Always have a plan B!

Always have a plan B!

I never bother with a plan B. Main reason being I'd probably pick someone I usually wouldn't and end up disappointed.

I've an unexpected opportunity and quite fancy a punt this afternoon with a wg I've seen before. If it turns out she's busy I'll leave it til another time. There are a couple of possibles working today as an option but no one I'd book as a first choice so probably best to leave it.

I texted my regular lady very early this morning while she was still at breakfast and she fitted me in (pun intended :) ) Being retired I am able to give her a wide range of times, which helps.

That is one very long planned breakfast, isn't it?  :D