Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatureUschi

Dream Job Or Chore? One For Enterprising Guys...

10 posts in this topic

Great! Where do I apply?  :cool:

My old dad said never make your hobby your job. Otherwise when you get home what fo you do for fun?

I used to jokingly (but persistently) ask parlours i frequented if i could be their new girl tester.

various agreed jokingly or seriously but it never really happened as freebies, unsurprisingly.

But as I often saw new girls they were keen to ask me what i thought of them and seemed to take my views seriously.

I once did receive a one-off offer of this kind...

It had been a longstanding fantasy of mine to have the owner of my favourite massage joint coaching two new girls on how to do the job, using me as their raw material.

Then suddenly, on the phone one day, she did ask whether I was available the next day as she had precisely that problem. Sadly, while it would usually have been possible in almost any circumstances, that day was completely out for me - and there were no alternatives for her.

It's still lovely fantasy material though.

if that's your dream job why not start your own parlour, agency?

if that's your dream job why not start your own parlour, agency?

I suspect that would be a bad idea. Mixing business with pleasure. Although we hear stories about Mr D and Max and their roving hands, I doubt it helps in running the tight ship you need.

I'm sure I'd be able to enter into a more fatherly relationship with the girls working for me - but only up to a point. Fantasising about them would play Old Harry with my peace of mind.

Why would you need a degree for this job!  I can't see running a brothel in any business degree course!!!   I could see it being your dream job turning out to be a nightmare job!

I would do it as a sideline ^_^

My decision to drop foreign languages, post 'O' Level, comes home to roost! :(

DD