Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nawaab14

Genuine Facial Providers

8 posts in this topic

I notice that many wg display facial on their likes list.

However, which of them actually provide it and are happy getting it?

I don't mind paying extra as long as its genuine.

2 people like this

Good point nawaab14. I've had a problem with this as well - advertised but rarely properly done. If you want names who do and then don't really, I'll pm you, although I need to say that the rest of their services were top notch. One that does and goes through with it is lilly.xox on AW, another is Honey who is thai (007 etc.) - of the thais on agencies, who say they do, it's about a 1 in 10 chance that they actually do. What do they usually do? They aim it on their neck/breasts or they move out of the way.

"I don't mind paying extra as long as its genuine." And I also thought of doing that and started a post about it, which had different views, as you might expect. Because the problem is, paying up-front for it doesn't guarantee 'delivery' and paying after (on condition) didn't seem to go down well with the WG's on here.

1 person likes this

Behem,

Did you tell Lilly about facials before meeting her or discuss it in the room?

Before. I always do, by email and on the phone with AW girls and on the phone with agencies - it still doesn't make any difference most of the time. Zizzi does it - without it even being discussed, which was pretty a making and Emma (Invasion) but she seems to have gone, unfortunately. She even used to take a picture of it on her face with her phone. Both black girls on AW I've seen did it without hesitation, but they've gone from the site as well.

Not strictly on topic as I haven't yet wanted this, but as I'm finding out this applies to many "likes" for some.

I can see why girls will list stuff they don't really want to do but it's not fair taking money up front on the basis of what can only be described as a lie. I'm not talking about discretion for a good reason.  In any other transaction I can think of the client wouldn't just walk away and put it down to experience.

I guess it's always been like this so I don't see it changing.

Agreed, Robert, although when I brought this issue up on another post, dedicated to it, the threads became convoluted and off-topic. Answer, find a girl who does what she says and what you like and go back to them more than once. My trouble is I like to try different girls all the time. I've yet to find my perfect lady although what I want isn't too demanding.

Yumi @ 007 ( and others ) was happy / prepared to take a facial when I met her a couple of months back -  I mention the fact in the review I left ( Kinky Rob - 10/14 )...

....Do love to see a cute face splashed !

Edited by Bootspunker