Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Worth Writing Or Not?

4 posts in this topic

Review 119560 consists of 28 words including premises, lady and punt description, the last of which consisted of 'Start with kiss and it when on from they!'

I can see that whether the lady is recommended or not is info for prospective punters.

The lady involved happens to be the most interesting, multi-faceted person I can recall meeting.

I have always championed punters' right to write whatever they like as it is their review not under the jurisdiction of the self-appointed standards committee so I am at risk of being inconsistent.

But having thought about it as I typed this, I now think it IS up to the writer - end of.

At least he thought to mention her online rather than just move on and forget about the experience. I never used to write reviews unless the woman was truly special.

Extraordinary. Perhaps the experience was so wonderful it left him bereft of words. I know that feeling.

I expect using a smartphone rather than a computer would have had something to do with it, including the typos.

1 person likes this