robert49

Owo To Completion

45 posts in this topic

I thought owo to completion was synonymous with cim.

I have now been informed by a long time Sp that this is not so.

My research suggests that many if not most punters agree with me, but I'm ready to be advised differently.

PS. I was going to make it a poll but not sure how to do it.

Edited by robert49

OWO to completion and CIM are one and the same, so you're right. What was the take on it from the sp you saw? If it's not to completion or CIM then it's simply just OWO.

I've always seen OWO to completion as CIM just another word for it?

X

Agree with above its the same!

Ditto here- I thought I was misunderstanding the OP, but no it really is as simple as they are the same thing. 

What else would OWO to completion be??

As Kay says if OWOTC doesn't mean CIM, what does it mean?

If I see that on a profile I'd definitely assume the lady offered CIM.

Is licking the shaft oral sex?

If so and its without a condom, then that would be owl?

Then it is possible to make a man come but not in the mouth?

I'd feel cheated, mind you!

well, if you find the woman who likes, and can fairly go at swallowing and sucking in synch with the ejaculations, then you have the real thing. So I would consider that as to completion.

Anything else is a makeshift that will be something of a compromise.

I guess if she can give you owo until you cum without getting any in her mouth it would count as owo to completion? But definitely not what I'd be expecting

Depends if she talks out of her arse :)

mmm it depends which way you look at it. Old school owo to completion means owo then when the girl feels you are about to cum she removes her mouth as the last minute. 

Cim is what it is, cum in mouth.

It may be the same thing now but it didnt start off that way.  You can quite fairly put owo to completion on a profile and not offer CIM so long as its stated that there is NO cim after all, if you give a guy a blowjob till the spunk is shooting up his shaft you HAVE given him owo to completion x

I would think the guys who were punting just as far back as the  90's would know exactly the difference between owo to completion and cim as they used to both be different services on offer. Even when I came onto the scene in 2001/2 places had oral with, oral without, cum in mouth, oral without to completion all listed as separate and things on the menus they had back then, often laminated and on the bed lol

Edited by Chloe Kisses
3 people like this

I guess if she can give you owo until you cum without getting any in her mouth it would count as owo to completion? But definitely not what I'd be expecting

To me that would just be OWO, TC suggests being able to cum in her mouth to me.

Anyway, listing it separately as OWO & CIM removes any ambiguity. I've seen several wg's who offer OWO without CIM which is fine as you know exactly what to expect. Always worth confirming beforehand of course if it's someone you've not seen before.

I even remember seeing this on a menu once

owo to completion

owo to completion in the mouth..the precursor for CIM I guess x

To me that would just be OWO, TC suggests being able to cum in her mouth to me.

Anyway, listing it separately as OWO & CIM removes any ambiguity. I've seen several wg's who offer OWO without CIM which is fine as you know exactly what to expect. Always worth confirming beforehand of course if it's someone you've not seen before.

To me it doesnt, to me it says Ill suck you off till you cum but its not going in my mouth lol. Different things to different folks. Its not something you see much of nowadays I guess but it used to be pretty common description of a service x

To me it doesnt, to me it says Ill suck you off till you cum but its not going in my mouth lol. Different things to different folks. Its not something you see much of nowadays I guess but it used to be pretty common description of a service x

Confusing isn't it? ;)

Definitely worth checking with the SP if it's something on her website for example and doesn't specify CIM anywhere. At least AW categorises it separately, but then I've seen wg's who offer OWO and don't mention CIM, but will then do it. Obviously I can see the point in that as they may not always wish to do it and is maybe less ambiguous than "at discretion".

Still don't quite get that if OWOTC is just OWO until-you-cum-but-not-in-the-mouth, what is plain old OWO? You can have oral without but you're not allowed to cum?

mmm it depends which way you look at it. Old school owo to completion means owo then when the girl feels you are about to cum she removes her mouth as the last minute. 

Cim is what it is, cum in mouth.

It may be the same thing now but it didnt start off that way.  You can quite fairly put owo to completion on a profile and not offer CIM so long as its stated that there is NO cim after all, if you give a guy a blowjob till the spunk is shooting up his shaft you HAVE given him owo to completion x

I would think the guys who were punting just as far back as the  90's would know exactly the difference between owo to completion and cim as they used to both be different services on offer. Even when I came onto the scene in 2001/2 places had oral with, oral without, cum in mouth, oral without to completion all listed as separate and things on the menus they had back then, often laminated and on the bed lol

Thanks Chloe, I think you've solved my dilemma.

This relates to an establishment that I think has been established a long time, and the ladies are shall I say older (why I went in the first place).

It actually wasn't a problem to me and I had a great time, it's just that this question arose towards the point of no return, so I took it up via email with the establishment. There has been a bit of email tennis and I think they are a bit sick of me now.  :(

I know that in this business there are a lot of grey areas.  To be fair CIM isn't listed in the ladies "enjoys" but "oral is without to completion" is mentioned in the profile notes, hence the confusion.

Time to move on. Interesting info to take forward. Thanks everyone.

I even remember seeing this on a menu once

owo to completion

owo to completion in the mouth..the precursor for CIM I guess x

We must be the same age ;)

When I was a parlour addict they were two different services, CIM was extra and the lady would be pretty clear that it was. OWO to completion would be come over tits or more often a oily HJ.

We must be the same age ;)

When I was a parlour addict they were two different services, CIM was extra and the lady would be pretty clear that it was. OWO to completion would be come over tits or more often a oily HJ.

owo to completion, the place where what something actually means is at odds with what someone dearly wants it to mean  ^_^

1 person likes this

I agree with Chloe. I've always thought of CIM as being quite separate. OWO means she sucks you off, but at the off moment she removes her mouth. I'd never thought there was confusion on this issue until I saw this thread.

I agree with Chloe. I've always thought of CIM as being quite separate. OWO means she sucks you off, but at the off moment she removes her mouth. I'd never thought there was confusion on this issue until I saw this thread.

Yes but the confusion was between OWO to completion and CIM.

Yes but the confusion was between OWO to completion and CIM.

Sorry, yes, I didn't properly address the issue, did I? I always assumed - given the existence of CIM - that "with completion" meant that she would remove her mouth at the moment of orgasm. After all, OWO doesn't necessarily have to involve orgasm.

Just my take on it.

2 people like this

No of course. OWO is just what it says, uncovered oral. But that's not what the OP was about

I would give OWO till completion, but whoa betide the man who comes my mouth. He knows he's about to cum, hopefully so will I and that's when we part company so to speak.

1 person likes this

I would give OWO till completion, but whoa betide the man who comes my mouth. He knows he's about to cum, hopefully so will I and that's when we part company so to speak.

Yes,yes I get it now. That's why I asked the lady in time I guess, I wasn't sure and didn't want to take her by surprise.

I'm not a git.