ostarawright

How Do I Ask For What I Want?

27 posts in this topic

So i went for a punt before, but never really had a chance to tell the girl what i wanted. I had two blows and was out of time, i'd like to have done more.

So my question is, at what point do you discuss what you'd like to do with your Wg? Or do you just make suggestions as you go along?

At one point i wanted to lie on the other side of her so i could use my right hand for some fun and she basically said no lets just stay where we are, which kind of annoyed me. I guess i'm trying to figure out the balance between a Wg as a service provider and a Wg as someone you can have a fun time with?

Something as innocuous as your example, I'd just move.

Obviously if a request for something that requires preparation, when booking, otherwise as you go along.

I have difficulty with this area, I think you just have to be assertive, she can only say no.  If she said no without a good reason to something on her list don't go back.

So i went for a punt before, but never really had a chance to tell the girl what i wanted. I had two blows and was out of time, i'd like to have done more.

So my question is, at what point do you discuss what you'd like to do with your Wg? Or do you just make suggestions as you go along?

At one point i wanted to lie on the other side of her so i could use my right hand for some fun and she basically said no lets just stay where we are, which kind of annoyed me. I guess i'm trying to figure out the balance between a Wg as a service provider and a Wg as someone you can have a fun time with?

If it's a wg I haven't seen before I confirm the services I like are available and then take it from there. I may or may not get through everything I like as I don't have a pre determined plan. However if there was something specific I wanted then I'd just ask - they won't bite! :)

Not sure what it was you wanted to do or why she refused - you mention being out of time, maybe that was why?

Edited by Burty

I took a full hour, since i'm so new to punting i'm not planning on asking/don't really know if i enjoy anything other than owo/cim/full atm - so i'm certainly not implying i have any niche requirements

Just say what you want at the outset. I often do. I usually tell them that I want to do a lot of pussy-licking (they tend to brighten up at that point), that I'm only going to come once and that I might appreciate a little dirty talk to help me over the edge, and that I want to come around ten minutes before the end of the session, so as to have a nice wind-down period of kissing and cuddling.

This doesn't seem to create any problems. If you have more out-of-the-way requests (like water sports and tie and tease) then it would be best to make this clear over the phone beforehand. 

The example you give is rather weird, being so innocuous, and it suggests she may not have been a very good SP.

1 person likes this

I've mentioned before (on another topic) that I 'always' make sure via the agency to the girl or directly to her (If she's independent) that 'all' the services I want can be provided 'before' I book.  I'm spending a lot of money so I do have the right to ask to ensure I book someone who can provide everything I want.  If she says no, I go elsewhere.  Believe me, there are 'always' the type of girls you want to spend time with that will provide 'all' the services you want and look after you!

Also, I 'only' book girls who are looking forward to providing what I want.  

The above guide works excellent for myself.

1 person likes this

I've mentioned before (on another topic) that I 'always' make sure via the agency to the girl or directly to her (If she's independent) that 'all' the services I want can be provided 'before' I book.  I'm spending a lot of money so I do have the right to ask to ensure I book someone who can provide everything I want.  If she says no, I go elsewhere.  Believe me, there are 'always' the type of girls you want to spend time with that will provide 'all' the services you want and look after you!

Also, I 'only' book girls who are looking forward to providing what I want.  

The above guide works excellent for myself.

How do you gauge this?

How do you gauge this?

I can easily tell (I've had lots of experience) by their very 'detailed' and 'right' answers response to my enquiry.  Going back to the experience, I've learnt this from arranging lots of meets over the years.  Practice over and over again to find out what 'works' is a must!  

I can easily tell (I've had lots of experience) by their very 'detailed' and 'right' answers response to my enquiry.  Going back to the experience, I've learnt this from arranging lots of meets over the years.  Practice over and over again to find out what 'works' is a must!  

Well, I take my hat off to you. We can gets information from reviews that can help, and a friendly manner on the phone certainly helps, but I don't think I've ever thought to myself as I went along to the apponted address that I knew she was actually looking forward to the meeting.

Just say what you want at the outset. I often do. I usually tell them that I want to do a lot of pussy-licking (they tend to brighten up at that point), that I'm only going to come once and that I might appreciate a little dirty talk to help me over the edge, and that I want to come around ten minutes before the end of the session, so as to have a nice wind-down period of kissing and cuddling.

This doesn't seem to create any problems. If you have more out-of-the-way requests (like water sports and tie and tease) then it would be best to make this clear over the phone beforehand. 

The example you give is rather weird, being so innocuous, and it suggests she may not have been a very good SP.

Indeed that is the best.  Probably because he is new to this, but with the help from this forum, he will find methods to work his way pretty soon.

And if you're shy about talking about it, I suggest you initiate contact via email and put the requirements in there, that way you reduce the amount yo have to request face to face.

And if you're shy about talking about it, I suggest you initiate contact via email and put the requirements in there, that way you reduce the amount yo have to request face to face.

Ha ha, indeed, although I would suggest not to make it a long list, especially for a first meeting.  The girl with think: this guy is hard work.

Although I have nothing towards lots of requests coming from a person you met and know well.  :)

If it's a wg I haven't seen before I confirm the services I like are available and then take it from there. I may or may not get through everything I like as I don't have a pre determined plan. However if there was something specific I wanted then I'd just ask - they won't bite! :)

Not sure what it was you wanted to do or why she refused - you mention being out of time, maybe that was why?

He didn't.What he said was ". I guess i'm trying to figure out the balance between a Wg as a service provider and a Wg as someone you can have a fun time with?"

In response to the op.If it's a service you specifically want that some ladies may not do,in the circumstances you mention i guess it may mean manual/digital stimulation?Sod it,fingering then its best to check before hand.If you've booked someone who's happy with said service and is good at what they do it should just progress/flow.So again,advising checking before hand is the best i can do as if its someone who will say yes they do do a certain service then in reality doesnt offer it nothing anyone says here will change that.

He didn't.What he said was ". I guess i'm trying to figure out the balance between a Wg as a service provider and a Wg as someone you can have a fun time with?"

In response to the op.If it's a service you specifically want that some ladies may not do,in the circumstances you mention i guess it may mean manual/digital stimulation?Sod it,fingering then its best to check before hand.If you've booked someone who's happy with said service and is good at what they do it should just progress/flow.So again,advising checking before hand is the best i can do as if its someone who will say yes they do do a certain service then in reality doesnt offer it nothing anyone says here will change that.

I beg to differ. In the original post he said... "I had two blows and I was out of time i'd like to have done more.." Which indicates to me he ran out of time!

I like to spend a few extra minutes at the beginning of the meet with a new lady just to talk through the limits. My pleasures are simple, and I always try to stress to a lady that my particular buzz comes from pleasing her. A lot of times I am successful, but we are all human and there is no way that every encounter is going to produce the right result. So a chat before hand, or even a few simple questions when making your booking may help to ease the pre event tension or later disappointment.

I want to try a few things such as fingering her to squirt, unloading on her face, spanking her, anal all positions etc.

But don't know who or how to approach the subject.

I note that AW provides a facility where you can specify your needs and then a wg replies.

Any guys tried this option?

Your money, my time, neither should be wasted. The only way to find out if what you're wanting is available is by asking with neither side worried about asking/answering.  A few courteous/exploratory emails from a prospective client with what they would like does no harm?  A girl only has to say yes or no (preferably before a booking is made)  I'd much rather know/be asked than turn up blind and be expected to.

A potential WG I am looking to book when she returns from holiday advertises "snowballing" something that I have never done but appeals if only to try it.

Once back from holiday I will call her to confirm that this is for real and then go ahead to make the booking

Your money, my time, neither should be wasted. The only way to find out if what you're wanting is available is by asking with neither side worried about asking/answering.  A few courteous/exploratory emails from a prospective client with what they would like does no harm?  A girl only has to say yes or no (preferably before a booking is made)  I'd much rather know/be asked than turn up blind and be expected to.

The problem from a punter's point of view can be that just trying to check or confirm what services are on offer is enough to offend some wg's! There are many who mention blocking or ignoring punters who ask questions about anything written on their profile. Which is fine if they are being honest about what they offer (as most I've seen are) but there are many wg's who unfortunately have no intention of providing some of the services they advertise.

The problem from a punter's point of view can be that just trying to check or confirm what services are on offer is enough to offend some wg's! There are many who mention blocking or ignoring punters who ask questions about anything written on their profile. Which is fine if they are being honest about what they offer (as most I've seen are) but there are many wg's who unfortunately have no intention of providing some of the services they advertise.

Good post Burty!  Us punter's have every right (we're spending a decent amount of money for what we 'specifically' want) to ask the girls if they can provide the services we require 'before' booking, and ask about other things regarding the booking also.  If a girl can't provide a specific service, it gives the punter the choice to find someone else to book who would be delighted to give him 'exactly' what he wants.

BTD and Burty you make valid points, but from my time of reading forums, I know that the ladies do get enquiries which are just that. Guys who get off on the fantasy and ask loads of questions about bookings they are never going to fulfil. So yes there comes a point when ladies just cry enough. It is a problem, finding the compromise, I think the more experienced ladies have an intuition to spot the genuine enquiry, but I think you can all understand the problem.

BTD and Burty you make valid points, but from my time of reading forums, I know that the ladies do get enquiries which are just that. Guys who get off on the fantasy and ask loads of questions about bookings they are never going to fulfil. So yes there comes a point when ladies just cry enough. It is a problem, finding the compromise, I think the more experienced ladies have an intuition to spot the genuine enquiry, but I think you can all understand the problem.

Oh I definitely understand the problem, but I think most ladies can tell the difference between a single politely worded email or phone call confirming services possibly when making a booking at the same time to a telephone or email wanker. Some however will point blank refuse to discuss anything saying it's on their profile.

In an ideal world it would be on the profile and be accurate - but this is anything but a perfect world so there needs to be a bit of common sense on both sides when arranging a booking.

I've seen at first hand some of the emails a wg gets - shocking! Seeing them made me understand why some wg's won't put a phone number on their profile as they'd rather do a bit of filtering before giving their number out.

I don't mind admitting that when I started punting I had no idea of what I was doing or exactly what I wanted from a booking. I made a lot of mistakes. Whether it was a good punt or not was really a matter of luck. However I learned from every punt.

Nowadays I don't do short notice bookings. My punts are arranged usually a minimum of 10 days prior to the day. I read the lady's website/AW profile thoroughly. I send an e-mail stating exactly what I'm looking to get from the booking and asking her to confirm she is agreeable to all my wishes. If she doesn't respond (which doesn't tend to happen) or doesn't agree to any requirements (which she is perfectly entitled to do) then there's no booking. Better that than me feeling unhappy because the booking didn't go the way I wanted and feeling that I've wasted my time and money.

My requests aren't weird by the way. One of them for example is that kissing is a non negotiable. I wouldn't mind if she told me she wouldn't kiss me because I'm ugly (although I do have the face and body of a male model. In my mind at least). What I object to is the "I only kiss my boyfriend" scenario. Obviously if it was a short notice booking then I would have to take a chance.

I was in contact with someone on C69 via M2M awhile ago, and I remember them saying a particular (respected) agency gets lots of telephone wankers.  I do realise how frustrating this must be for the girls.  That said, if the girls refuse to answer 'genuine' enquiries for specific services, they'll obviously lose a lot of business! 

nothing like a bit of spontaneity eh