Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigM

Pascha Cologne, Advice Please

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm taking my first trip to cologne next weekend and hoping to pay a visit to Pascha.

I know there is a brothel and an FKK club there but I fancy warming up in the nightclub next Saturday night beforehand and it's about the nightclub is like some info.

Firstly, I know there is an entrance fee, but I presume unlike the FKK club that doesn't include drinks. So the first question is what are bar prices like there for simple beers and soft drinks ? Reasonable, or like lap-dancing bars elsewhere a bit on the pricey side?

My second question is about the girls (of course). One of my friends with me has never punted before. I know he will probably freak out if he's got girls crawling all over him offering him the chance for some extra fun (this was certainly my experience in Prague a few years ago), hence the idea of going the nightclub first to see if he's OK with that before hitting him with the full FKK experience. So my question here is what is the atmosphere like in the nightclub ? Do you get pestered with girls trying to sell you extra action, or is it OK to sit and watch the show for a while first ?

I've only, been to one placed in Germany a while ago and it was one of those rip off places where a girl will strike up a conversation with you and ask you to buy her a drink, which usually cost upwards of 40 Euros. So this is my next question. Is Pascha nightclub the same or can we safely accept an invitation to buy a girl a drink without having to take out a second mortgage ?

Finally, I'd hate to settle down, pay my fee for a private dance and then get chucked out for breaking the rules. So what is the deal with private dances here ? Is it more close to the British style touch and your out or the Prague style touch all you like as long as you don't go South.

Thanks for any and all help you can provide gentlemen.

When you say nightclub, do you mean the table dance club on the ground floor, in Germany when you say nightclub it usually refers to a brothel, which is located on the 11th floor, as you will see from their site you pay a entry fee, and then pay for dances, I've never heard of the dancers offering sex, and I've only ever gone to the laufhaus, as if I want to look at naked girls I go to a saunaclub like Samya. http://www.pascha.de/

The lapdance club on the ground floor has a separate entrance fee.  Yes you need to buy drinks, but prices are reasonable.  If you sit at a table with a friend, every now and again a hot babe will ask if you want a dance.  If you politely say no they wont bother you for a bit.  But you will want one after a bit, or else why go? Very polite. Not a rip off place.

It is similar to any British lap or table dance club in rules. Just not as expensive as most. (To be fair there are OK ones in the UK too).  If you want sex, you have the rest of the building so the girls in here wont offer that.  For all I know the same girl works upstairs later, but when in the club is just table dancing.

The rest of the club is individual rooms - each girl rents a room and makes her own prices. Five or 6 floors worth - you need to wander to find a gem.  Then there is a tranny floor.  There is a mens hotel floor.  And I think a floor for some girls to live in but not work.  Floor 10 and 11 has a separate entrance fee.  Take the express lift up to 11.  it is almost like an FKK as the girls are in the bar with you rather than waiting in their own room.  But the men are dressed.

If you get bored with all parts of Pascha, there is another brothel right acroos the street.

You did't ask, but what are you thinking? Taking your friend there breaks the first rule of punting.  Tell no one.  If you do leave the lap dance part to tour the rest, consider pretending that you have never tried before and that it will be your first time too (assuming that it is his first time - could it be that he just knows the first rule of punting?)

Thanks for the advice gents. Yes it was the lap dance place I was thinking of. There is a method to my madness though. We are in Germany for other reasons I am a seasoned punter and have always wanted to do an FKK club. I can't exactly dit him for a whole day, so Pascha is perfect, take him somewhere that will get him in the mood then 'accidentally' discover that there is more on offer close by.

Depends how much you trust your friend, will he tell everyone you went to a brothel? If you've never been to a fkk, and want to try, why not go to Samya, tell your friend it's a men's health and relaxation club lol, if you go to the Pasha strip club you're paying €20-30 entry, then drinks on top, why not pay 50 entry to Samya, includes full use facilities, and food and free beer, and plenty of half naked young women to perv over.

Samya is a decent idea, but maybe on a Saturday night there will be too many men and you may be sat on the couches with just blokes.