Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lex

Party Etiquette

3 posts in this topic

Im thinking of going to a Lady Marmalade party so I have a few questions...

1. With so many naked men around at the party I'm a bit worried about catching gay. Would sunglasses help?

2. I assume it's fairly common to be hit by another man's ejaculate. What is the etiquette when this happens? Is it like when you're talking to someone and they spit on you lip... you have to pretend it hasn't happened.

3. At 28 stone I'm rather unfit and so have to do some stretches before any kind of sexual activity. Would anyone mind if I did some lunges in the lounge, unencumbered by a robe obviously.

Thanks for your help.

1. With so many naked men around at the party I'm a bit worried about catching gay. Would sunglasses help?

2. I assume it's fairly common to be hit by another man's ejaculate. What is the etiquette when this happens? Is it like when you're talking to someone and they spit on you lip... you have to pretend it hasn't happened.

3. At 28 stone I'm rather unfit and so have to do some stretches before any kind of sexual activity. Would anyone mind if I did some lunges in the lounge, unencumbered by a robe obviously.

Thanks for your help.

I always wear those special sunglasses where you can only see ladies, but whatever you do dont take them off however much your tempted or asked to do so.

If hit by flying come the lady usually apoligizes while the guilty punter looks away. You then have to quietly slink out of the room before other punters start to laugh at your misfortune. Make you way to the shower and if lucky a lady may give you an assisted shower, hopefully without laughing at you.

Seeing 28 stone of guy is an everyday occurence so this shoudnt present a problem. Your lunges may well get the lady juices flowing, so go for it would be my advice. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.

1. Don't worry, you will still be able to post, there are loads of gay forums on the net.

2. Rub it in. We always tell the girl's it's good for their complexion.

3. Depend's who you are lungeing at and what with. The other guys may not appreciate it tho' if your sunglasses haven't worked.

Edited by Bert
typo